30+ days ago - req19637
Service Lab Business Process Engineer
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Does improving business processes in a complex technical environment energize you? Then this position in our Service Lab is worth reading.
The Business Process Engineer is the sparring partner for managers within the Service Lab and Shared Service organization by actively drive and taking the lead by initiating and maintaining cost transparency of all activities and Equipment operations in the Service Lab. Furthermore, coordination & optimization of cost and KPI’s/steering information for key processes as Issue Resolution and New Equipment Introduction. He/she actively contributes to the improvement of those processes. Support the managers on business cases, capacity calculation and budget planning. Another challenging aspect of this role is planning. As Business Process Engineer, you are responsible for the transformation of the output plan for the various equipment’s in the service lab (metrology, imaging and reticle tools), making a forecast plan and other requirements into a feasible production plan such that all requirements can be fulfilled in time in a for ASML most cost efficient way.
- Operate as valued sparring partner for Managers and Directors. This will include regular presentation of updates to TF Shared Service staff;
- Develop Service lab planning expertise & cost modelling to act as an Service Lab specialist on Production Cost;
- Facilitate target setting process, driven & supported by coherent reporting structures;
- Close initiatives with recap on original Business case & celebrate successes;
- Systematically analyze processes and maintain quantitative models of processes based on actual analysis and measurement in the process;
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement (on request and on own initiative);
- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with in the most efficient way possible;
- Support decisions on investments, improvements, projects by delivering quantitative calculation models and quantitative decision data;
- Act as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process;
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects;
- Define and set-up Key Performance Indicators to enable steering on critical processes;
- Maintain & improve the Capacity Requirement Planning model for Production Engineering and Program Management;
- Create management reports.
Bachelor / Master in Industrial Engineering & Management Science or Business Administration (Technische Bedrijfskunde).
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in Industrial Engineering and/or Business Administration within an operationally oriented organization;
- Experience with financial processes (Budgeting, Planning, Business case calculation, cost modelling / forecasting);
- Proficient with production (control) principles in a highly technological environment;
- Proficient with application of change management principles;
- Proficient with other it-based tools in the area of production-control (Excel, SAP, SAP BO).
- Proven to be ambitious and self-propelling. Need to have visible drive;
- Willing to take ownership, and willing to take up the initiator role (‘Lead by example’ attitude);
- Ability to convert complex (often data driven) matter to clear overviews and insights;
- Strong analytics mindset preferred, with an ability to set up processes and structures;
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and modeling skills;
- Hands on mentality combined with strong conceptual skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with people on all organizational levels and influence on all levels, organizational sensitivity and awareness of interpersonal processes in organizations.
Context of the position
The sector TwinScan Factory is responsible for the production of lithographic (XT & NXT) systems. The Service Lab department within this sector supports the delivery of wafers, reticle & measurement services to our Customers in operation, service, development & engineering departments amongst others on the introduction of new products, issue resolutions in order to reduce Cycle Time (CT) and maintenance and optimization of the production processes and product generation itself.
The holder of this position reports to the Head of Service Lab organization.