30+ days ago - req19797
Configuration Management Expert
Other corporate functions
Other technical job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Logistics & supply chain management
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth implementation of new and changed hardware, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for the business. This requires an effective process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability of ASML’s business. A ‘product change process’ is currently being rolled out in phases, thereby also changing aspects of the ASML organization.
We are looking for ways to further optimize these processes using available data and enabling data. Are you a strong Expert on configuration management looking for a new challenge? Do you understand the different change processes and are you able to find and drive improvements? Then this could be your next job!
Support the overall Configuration Management performance with expertise on Configuration management processes and methods:
- Initiate and embedimprovements in our cross sector processes;
- Define andmaintain configuration management methods and way of working;
- Shareconfiguration management expertise cross sectors.
The Configuration Management expert will initiate and manage improvements in the Configuration Management processes by:
- Document CMprocesses and methods to set the standard for ASML configurationmanagement;
- Develop andtrain CM process and method expertise within the ASML organization;
- Drive decisionmaking in CM Board, prepare proposal and chair CRB (CM Board);
- Take decision onimplementation of Fast track change requests on CM methods and processes;
- Gate keeper fortopics that go to CM Board. Determine the validity of a change request;
- Validatecompliance of solution designs to CM Architecture;
- Approve documentchanges for CM4CM changes.
Academic level in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- 5 -10+ years of experience inprocess improvement in configuration management field of expertise;
- Experience with business changemanagement in complex organizations;
- Knowledge of ConfigurationManagement theory, preferably CMII certified;
- Experience with process audits orexperience with giving feedback on process adherence;
- Experience with stakeholdermanagement on all levels;
- Experience with PLM and ERP systemsin the area of Change Management,Engineering, Production and/or MaterialsManagement.
- Excellent communication andlistening skills, with political sensitivity;
- Self-assured, capable ofconvincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills,work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in differentdepartmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels;
- Strong analytic capability and apro-active initiating attitude;
- Change- management competencies;
- Drive to get results in place;
- Ability to plan and setpriorities.
Context of the position
The Configuration Management team manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. It creates and controls machine configurations and related master data for ASML's Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Customer Services departments.
The Configuration Management Expert reports to the Manager Configuration Management within the DE Product Lifecycle Management organization.
Configuration Management, Change management.