16 days ago - req19761
Group Lead Customer Support DUV Data Landscape
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The Group Lead Customer Support DUV Data Landscape is positioned as a key member of the CS DUV Processes and Improvements team that is responsible for defining, driving and assuring the Perfect Service vision across all sites and departments within CS DUV.
Some keywords of the Perfect Service vision are: Lean, Industry 4.0, living standards, smart knowledge sharing, information transparency, real-time performance management, cross-sector collaboration and resource optimization.
Central to your role as Group Leader is your insight into the different skill sets and motivational factors of each individual member of your team. This insight is essential, because it will enable you to correctly align targets with personalities and thereby optimize your team’s day-to-day performance. You will also need a vision of what will be required in the near future. This will enable you to set-out and navigate a roadmap of required expertise and thereby ensure that ASML will continue to push the boundaries of software development in years to come.
As a group lead CS DUV Data landscape you:
- lead a team of data product owners;
- connect own vision and vision from CS DUV analytics teams towards solution provider in multiple sectors;
- define, drive and execute strategy to bring CS DUV data landscape to next level (data availability, data quality, self-service analysis tooling);
- build a strong cross-sector network to support CS DUV data and analytics as well as vision and strategy;
- connect with and influence breakthrough programs /projects (e.g.: ONE program) to ensure these programs contribute to the data landscape vision and strategy;
- and last but definitely not least, you are a strong member of a winning team by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
Bachelor's or master’s degree in an engineering or business-related area (with technical affinity).
- Between 5 -10 years of working experience as in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment;
- Experience with performance management, business intelligence, data analytics and reporting.
- Experience with leading a team.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improve the project and process maturity level of the organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, with the ability to work independently;
- Hands on/ Getting things done
- Show ownership for solid results
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Please include CV and a customised motivation letter when applying for this role.