30+ days ago - req19717
Program Manager TwinScan Process Commonality
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
Would you want to be involved in the transformation of our TwinScan factory? As a Program Manager you deliver an important contribution towards a smarter DUV factory.
To achieve the vision and targets for TwinScan Factory in 2025, hoshins (breakthrough programs) are defined and driven within the department Manufacturing Improvement. One of these hoshins is Process Commonality. With a team of hoshin progam managers in the department Manufacturing Improvement, the production process for TwinScan Factory 2025 is being developed and driven towards new ways of working by using more common modules, parts and production processes.
As program manager you will carry the responsibility to streamline the production processes with commonality. This means creating and developing the new way of working for our engineers, operators, trouble shooters and planners. Business cases are set up and deployed towards leading kpi’s and traced. A roadmap for deliverables in a timely manner is being set up and managed. For this role collaboration is necessary with system engineers, production engineers, line managers of TwinScan Factory, stakeholders within D&E and other cross sector departments.
- Process Commonality roadmap and accompanying relevant documents like budgets and definitions;
- Aligned list of cross deliverables from other roadmaps to own portfolio and vice versa;
- Options assessed;
- Budget and definition;
- Best options defined, based on quality, cost, delivery and people derived from integral multi-specialization approach;
- Defined KPI’s and deliverables derived from integral multi-specialization approach meet business targets;
- Up-to-date knowledge of and insight into technological and market developments within own field of specialization;
- Personnel is optimal deployable (quantitative and qualitative) and is willing to and capable of realizing the (team) objectives;
- Project results are timely delivered;
- Systems and requirements embedded in relevant process for TF (TwinScan Factory) production (processes owned within and outside TF).
Master degree in technical discipline like:
- Industrial Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Program management and transformation experience;
- Leading multidisciplinary X-functional teams.
- Commits to realizing the agreed results, takes necessary decisions and calls others to account for their results (result orientation);
- Process way of thinking, customer orientation;
- Able to translate models and concepts to practical implementation (and vice versa);
- People oriented; team facilitation. Implement improvements together with line management;
- Straightforward and natural communicator on all different levels in an organization;
- Advanced analytical, problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and articulate key presentations;
- Able to use relationship, expertise, arguments, knowledge and personal authority to convince others (Influencing without power);
- Business savvy: good understanding of business fundamentals, financials, and market drivers;
- Pragmatic, “getting things done” mentality;
- Teamwork skills, both as a leader and as a team member; is able to lead, engage, stimulate cooperation and motivate own project team members. In other words: what is your added value to our team?
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Manager TF LAB Manufacturing Improvement.