30+ days ago - req19820
CS - EUV Global Support Engineer Group Leader - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The Group leader GSC is a people manager, responsible for line management of a team of technical experts (10-15 FTE) in a specific competency area. This includes:
- Team management
- Responsible for team and people development: coaching, appraising, correcting, commending, hiring, developing and career guiding.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, realization, and prioritization of operational activities of the team (call handling, escalation management, IRP, knowledge proliferation, onsite support etc.).
- Create cultural awareness and aligned expectations between local CS organizations (your customers), other GSC teams (your colleagues), and your Veldhoven-team (your people) in order to optimize communication and cooperation.
- Manage knowledge level of your team such that it matches support demand and stays in sync with New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Drive the team to pro-actively proliferate knowledge towards Field Support and continental GSC teams.
- Progress management/organization
- Act as the point of escalation for field operations where satisfactory support or progress is not being achieved.
- Support continental GSC manager in creating, adapting and driving the infrastructure and processes to secure adequate quality of GSC support.
- Organize/maintain WW GSC interface to 4th line (D&E, IE, manufacturing, supplier, etc.) and ABS for your competency
BS or Master degree in engineering, or equivalent experience; knowledge of electronics, mechanics, optics, software, semiconductor processes, and related disciplines.
- Experience with people management
- Experience in managing escalations and (internal) customer communication
- Experience within the ASML organization, specifically within Operations and/or D&E.
- Knowledge of ASML products on a technical level is preferred.
We are looking for an “entrepreneur” with a high level of personal ownership, initiative and drive. You should be capable of influencing people without formal authority, also at higher management levels. You and your team will be working on business-critical issues so you need to be able to keep focus on the big picture and take difficult decisions under high pressure. You will be a key interface between the ASML headquarters and the field organization (field offices and continental GSCs) so strong multi-cultural communication skills are a must. Furthermore we need a customer oriented team player who makes sure that the team deliveries are in line with our customer’s needs. To be able to do so, it will be important to plan and prioritize the influx of work.