30+ days ago - req19873
Internal Audit Manager - IT focus
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
We are looking for an experienced Internal Audit Manager (RE). Are you looking for a next challenging step in your career – we welcome you to apply for a position in our Internal Audit team. A team which is one of the pillars of ASML’s Risk & Business Assurance (R&BA) department consisting of Internal Control & Compliance, Security, Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Audit.
The Risk and Assurance activity co-operates with management to encourage that risks are taken in a controlled manner. The Risk and Assurance activity ensures risk identification and drives risk responses to remain within risk appetite. Assurance services are provided to the Board of Management, Corporate Risk Committee and Audit Committee.
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for managing the preparation, execution and finalization of internal audit assignments as part of the Assurance plan. Main focus will be on evaluating risks and controls within ASML’s IT infrastructure & application landscape and ASML’s IT process landscape.
The job requires engaging with the business as well as second line functions as part of R&BA. The Manager Internal Audit reports to the Director Internal Audit. In this position you will be travelling internationally up to 10-20% of your time.
Academic level RE or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 6-10 years of experience in IT audit, preferably at a Big4 company.
- Experience with penetration test procedures (ethical hacking) is an advantage.
- Team player
- Able to interact with business leaders and experts within a large international company
- Ability to manage complexity and translate to simple workable solutions (creative)
- Highly analytical combined with strong business sense
- Exceptional observatory / listening skills
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines; excellent planner
- Precise, to the point, ability to get the message across (in words and in writing).
- Fluent in English language
- Consulting style, independent thinker, proactive mindset
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced technology environment.
Context of the position
R&BA consists out of a team of >100 professionals of which 14 in the Internal Audit department. This team is stationed in Veldhoven (HQ) and San Diego (US). The team reports to the Director Internal Audit who reports to the VP Risk & Business Assurance.
It is the responsibility of Internal Audit to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services to improve the effectiveness of ASML’s risk management, control and governance processes. This is done by:
- Providing a risk based Assurance plan (each year);
- Executing internal audit procedures;
- Reporting on internal audit findings to (executive) management, Excom, Board of Management and Audit Committee;
- Monitoring (and reporting) management’s progress with remediation activities through follow-up on audit findings.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.