16 days ago - req19803
Process Analyst - DUV Customer Support
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The Customer Support (CS) DUV Process Analyst is positioned as a key member of the CS DUV Processes & Improvements team that is responsible for defining, driving and assuring the Perfect Service vision across all sites and departments within CS DUV.
Some keywords of the Perfect Service vision are: Lean, Industry 4.0, living standards, smart knowledge sharing, information transparency, real-time performance management, cross-sector collaboration and resource optimization.
Provide, improve and support Perfect Service vision across all sites and departments within CS DUV.
As CS DUV Process Analyst you:
- identify and drive process improvements;
- drive for standardization;
- connect central and field organizations;
- assure that the many continuous improvements and breakthrough initiatives will be sustained in all levels of our organization;
- leverage the CS Operational Excellence Maturity model with its associated (assessment) tools;
- And last but definitely not least, you are a strong member of a winning team by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
Bachelor's or master’s degree in an engineering or business-related area (with technical affinity).
- Preferably around 4 years ofworking experience as in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment;
- Experience with performance management, change management, as well as business process analysis;
- Experience with Lean (value stream mapping).
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
- Hands on/ Getting things done;
- Show ownership for solid results;
- Pro-active drive for improvement.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
Please submit recent version of CV as well as motivation letter when applying for this role.