20 days ago - req19933
Electrical Product Safety Business Partner
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML is committed to comply to global and local safety regulation. Within Electronic Development (EL) we have to ensure that ASML is developing products that comply to these regulations and customer requirements regarding electrical safety. To achieve this goal on D&E level the Global Product Safety team defines design requirements to enable designers creating safe & compliant products. To ensure Electrical product safety is in line with national and international legislation, standards, and guidelines are defined.
The Electrical Product Safety Business Partner is the linking pin between the D&E Quality Compliance and Safety team, the Electrical Safety Expert and the operation in the projects. You take care of directing and supporting projects and engineers to meet required legislation and standards regarding electrical safety, making sure that right safety design rules are implemented. You manage and assure that Electrical product safety is guaranteed and information for certification is provided.
As the Electrical Product Safety Business Partner you are expected to:
• In close cooperation with Global product safety and the Electronic Safety Expert interpret & assess the impact of international standards and legislation as well as Semiconductor specific requirements’ impact on ASML legal product compliance position.
• Develop and manage compliance to national and international legislation of ASML products, within ASML’s established documentation structures, for the areas:
o Electrical Safety
o Safety-Related Electronic Control systems
o Semiconductor-specific requirements regarding Safety
• Arrange and manage compliance reporting by project teams of deliverables within EL, as part of ASML’s Product Generation Process to EDEV management, EDEV Quality and Global Product Safety
• Participate in impact assessments of changes in new legislation/standards for ASML and in impact analysis for the ASML regulatory board
• Facilitate escalation process including preventing recurrence.
Technical Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Influence without power of larger teams in a R&D matrix organization
• Proficient in the English language, Dutch is a pre
• Product legal compliance experience
• Good knowledge of Electrical Safety Standards
• Quality management experience
• Ability to work independent.
• Conscious in working with strictly confidential information
• Deliver high quality, focus on process compliance.
• Remain persistent and effective until the goal has been reached.
• Coach and Train colleagues on the processes and content
• Demonstrate effective, constructive cooperation with colleagues.
• Meticulous in data management/ recordkeeping.
• Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect
• Adapts and adopts change
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EL) (Growing to >700 FTE) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying to this position.