10 days ago - req19976
Senior IAM Developer / Solution Architect Directories
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Corporate. This competence center is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting our corporate support organizations like Finance and HR. The Identity and Access Management expertise is part of this competence center.
Currently the ASML IT department is in an Agile Transformation, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) will be implemented. The Agile teams in IAM started working DevOps.
As IAM sr. developer / solution architect with strong consultancy skills and competences you are part of an Agile team responsible for the development and configuration of our Directories in general and our MS AD directory and PKI in particular. Directories are part of the IAM Access Management (AM) landscape which includes MS AD, Azure, PKI, NetIQ eDir and RHDS, and is closely connected with web access management, federation and MFA based on tools such as Okta and NetIQ AM. You are owning the technical design of mentioned Directories and as such you are taking the technical lead in the development of this part of the IAM landscape in ASML. All of this includes guidance to an offshore team.
The IAM sr. Developer / Solution Architect for Directories works closely together with the IAM Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM System Architect on ART level and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
- Owning the technical design of mentioned MS Active Directory landscape.
- Validation and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements in agreement with business / IT principles and practices.
- Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint planning.
- Develop and configure new functionality in line with the IAM architectural principles, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes.
- Drive standardization, automation and pro-activity.
Actively participate is the Agile/Scrum events.
- Coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area, computer science. Security knowledge strong precondition;
- Valid industry certifications such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications).
- Min 10 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- Min 5 years professional experience with Directories in general. Extensive experience with MS AD, Azure and PKI is a must, experience with NetIQ eDir, IDM and RHDS is a pre;
- Skills and competences in the area of networks, virtualization and cloud environments;
- Experience working with Linux (preferably RedHat)
- Experience with working in an Agile team and working DevOps. Able to developed and implement CICD based automation;
- Capable of identifying improvements in test and development processes and used technology;
- Sound understanding of security, e.g. technologies used, best practices, and security policy frameworks;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision;
- Ambition toward IAM System or Solution Architect
Context of the position
You will report to the Solution Team Manager IAM;
Within the IAM team you will align with peers, the scrum master and the product owner on operational planning and progress.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.