30+ days ago - req19976
Sr. Developer (Directories) - IAM
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Corporate. This competence center is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting our corporate support organizations like Finance and HR. The Identity and Access Management expertise is part of this competence center.
Currently the ASML IT department is in an Agile Transformation, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) is implemented. The Agile teams in IAM started working DevOps and automation is key.
As sr. Developer in our IAM department you are tasked to step up and own the development and configuration of our Directory Services in AD. As part of the IAM (Identity & Access Management) landscape, the Access Management Directories team owns and manages a number of products and services:
- Microsoft Active Directory;
- NetIQ eDirectory;
- NetIQ identity Manager;
These directoriesare in the foundation of IAM and are closely connected with IGA, PAM, web Access Management and MFA based tools such as SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta and NetIQ AM.
You are owning and driving the technical design of mentioned Directories and as such you are taking the conceptual and technical lead in the development of this part of the IAM landscape in ASML. All of this includes guidance to an offshore team.
The Tech Lead works closely together with the IAM Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM System Architect on ART level and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
- Driving the technical design of AD and PKI in mentioned Directory landscape;
- End-to-end responsible for the implementation of functional demand which is prioritized by the Product Owner;
- Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint refinement and planning;
- Drive standardization and automation;
- Actively participate is the SCRUM events;
- Proactively connect with other teams to ensure a stable and reliable directory service (e.g. network, storage, infra, etc.);
- Coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
Acting in a Tech Lead role it is required that you are an excellent communicator and have solid presentation skills. Collaboration, challenging and caring are three of our pillars, you will be naturally able to excel in acting within these pillars. Our way of working is aligned with Agile SAFe, this methodology holds no secrets to you.
Next to the importance of the personal fit, we are looking for a right technical skillset.
- At least 5 years professional experience with Directories on conceptual and technical level;
- Extensive experience with Microsoft AD whilst having solid experiences with Azure AD, NetIQ eDirectory, NetIQ Identity Manager and RHDS is definitely preferred;
- REST API’s and modern protocols such as SCIM, Oauth and OIDC;
- Experience with working in virtual and cloud environments, having a good understanding of networking and experienced in working with Linux and Windows environments;
- Knowhow of developing and maintaining CICDCT pipelines.
Bringing the right certification is strongly looked into:
- MSc. or BSc. In a technical area, computer science. Security knowledge is a strong precondition;
- Certified in CISSP, CISA or CISM is a plus;
- Agile and SAFe certifications are a plus.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.