21 days ago - req20021
Customer Support Engineer - France
In a nutshell
ASML Holding is a leading Dutch company in the photolithography market. We design and manufacture high technology photolithography and metrology equipment for the semiconductor industry.
Within the group, ASML France provides installation, maintenance and application support for equipment on our customers' sites.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person to join our team to ensure the maintenance of photolithography equipment at our customer sites.
This job requires working in “shifts” ensuring continuity of intervention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week alternately.
You will evolve and develop within an international and multicultural group of more than 25,000 employees worldwide.
- Diagnose, analyze and solve complex technical problems;
- Ensure preventive and curative maintenance of equipment;
- Implement "software" and "hardware" updates;
- Efficiently escalate the most difficult problems to our technical experts;
- Develop a solid relationship with the client: technical assistance, advice and training;
- Collaborate on various projects within the team and the company;
- Join a qualitative approach.
Bachelor's or master's degree in the fields of electrical/ electronic engineering, industrial IT, robotics, mechatronics.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an industrial environment;
- Knowledge of the microelectronics environment is a plus.
- Analytical mind, problem solving;
- Very good communication;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Dynamic, proactive, autonomous and a great motivation to acquire new knowledge;
- Fluent in French and in English.
- Location: Grenoble (France), travel abroad to be expected;
- Full time with schedules posted in the clean room (24 hours a day, 7 days a week alternately)
- Extensive training will be provided (for the first year plan ~ 3 months of training in Asia)
Please provide a recent CV and motivation letter when applying for this role and if you are willing to travel as well as work in shifts.