1 day ago - req20016
Handling and Transport (EUV) Group Leader
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy complex tooling projects for Handling & Transport? Then we want to get in touch with you.
In the position of Handling & Transport (H&T) Tooling Group Leader, you and your team are key contributors to the development of H&T Tooling for ASML’s lithographic products. You are driving the H&T Tooling development based on the H&T Tooling roadmap and in cooperation with multidisciplinary group and cross sector representatives, e.g. BL EUV, H&T Packaging, H&T Tooling DUV/Apps, D&E Quality – Safety & Compliance, functional clusters such as Mechanical Layout and Mechanical Constructions, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service and Manufacturing.
As H&T Tooling GL, you will align technology choices, roadmap, specification, design and qualification of H&T Tooling solutions with the H&T Functional Cluster Owner, within the boundaries imposed by process and planning. You pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in reviewing designs. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance. You will be reporting to the department manager.
- You lead a group of approximately 30-35 engineers. Your focus is on their development and employability, on cooperation and the realization of the group objectives.
- You are accountable for the management and development of individual competence according to a predefined set of targets. You define and implement the competence and resource roadmap for your group and you are capable to maintain a stable focus.
- You are responsible for delivery to program via projects (H&T Tooling Project Leaders are employees in your own group), priority setting and team structuring. You interact with project leaders and architect (3-iab) in the development programs and organize allocation of staff in line with program needs. You review project plans and proactively support project realization. You monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within budget restrictions.
Technical University Master’s in Mechanics or Industrial Design (or HBO level +…).
- 5 years relevant H&T Tooling experience or 10 years' experience in other complex tooling development.
- In-depth knowledge of (H&T) Tooling related competence and state-of-art (H&T) Tooling development
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
- Affinity with managing cross sectoral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction for a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.
You may also attach a portfolio.