15 days ago - req20058
(mentor / siemens) Capital tooling expert
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a Systems Design Tooling Expert, you have an understanding of the electrical connectivity tooling environment for ASML products. You design and provide service on creating electronic systems from logical system to PCB.
The Systems Design Tooling Expert is responsible for the following:
- Participate in development projects as a sparring partner for engineers, providing the best connectivity solutions for ASML
- Design and provide an assistance service on electrical connectivity projects
- Analyze and verification of designs
- Collaborate with other designers on way of working improvements
- Define constraints for the electrical connectivity chain spread out over the different tools
- Adaptation, testing and migration of new electrical connectivity tooling
- Maintain a consensus between the existing and new connectivity solutions with respect to long-term consequences
- Documentation and training for electronic designers
- Respond to manufacturer input and future technology changes which influence the tooling
- IT assistance service for tooling used within the department
- Manage team of interns on IT/Electronic assignments.
Master (or Bachelor) degree in Electrical Engineering.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a multi-disciplinary organizationKnowledge of the mentor graphics tool suite
- IT Tooling configuration and services
- Experience in leading and / or participating in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Problem solving
- Organizes work effectively and logically
- Good communication skills and knowledge of English and Dutch.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Within EDEV, the group Electrical Design Services is responsible for supporting electronic-based solutions and for support on delivery of these solutions.
The Systems Design Tooling Expert will report to the manager of the Electrical Design Services group.
Please add your recent complete CV and cover letter to your application for this position.
We cannot process your application without the above-mentioned documents.