23 days ago - req20068
Product Owner IAM Access Control
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In an increasing digital environment, balancing the efficiency and security of business and IT solutions is of utmost importance. As Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a cornerstone of Information Security, providing controlled access to systems and applications is crucial to any company. On the other hand, the number and variety of applications and systems that people need to access increases rapidly, hence an equal high demand for solutions that are easy-to-use and efficient. Being able to provide secure, compliant and efficient access control solutions in a complex IT and business environment is therefore highly important for ASML to achieve its business objectives.
Are you energized by acting as a business partner in order to achieve these business objectives while being in control? ASML’s Risk & Business Assurance (R&BA) department provides state-of-the-art expertise, insights and assurance which enables ASML to achieve its objectives, while managing business risks in a responsible way.
Within R&BA, we are looking for a Product Owner of Access Control. We define Access Control as all capabilities that identify and manage their ways to authenticate as less intrusively as possible. The agile team is part of the IAM Agile Release Train in which all ASML central IAM services are provided. The agile team develops and maintains products and services in the following areas:
- Identity Verification: identifying an identity through the act of authentication.
- Adaptive & Strong Authentication: based on actual conditions (risks, behavior) adapt the required authentication strength to be as non-intrusive as possible.
- Credential Management: support (self) management of credentials such as (re-) enrollment, reset, regular renewal, etc.
- PKI / Certificate Management: assignment and (real time) verification of public key based certificates.
- Single Sign-On: Support access to multiple resources by only authenticating once, remembering the strength of the authentication and requiring step-up when needed.
The Product Owner Access Control is responsible for shaping, driving and coordinating the IAM capabilities with respect to Access Control, with the objective to achieve this in a secure, compliant and efficient way.
The key responsibilities are:
- Ensure the products delivered by the team meet the current and future demand in ASML in alignment with the vision, strategy and roadmap of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Agile Release Train (ART);
- Drive ASML’s Access Control capabilities by balancing priorities at team level, based on understanding the business context: roadmap, program deliverables, architecture, and stakeholder feedback;
- Coordinate and align stakeholders and ensure buy-in from the stakeholders in ASML for the Access Control vision, strategy and roadmap;
- Deliver business value via the Product Ownership role for the agile team that runs the Access Control services, including the technology that supports these services;
- Ensure stable foundational services for ASML with 24x7 operational support coverage.
- End-2-end ownership of team deliverables; the team is responsible for the delivery;
- Manage (multidisciplinary) team deliverables, risks, dependencies (in- and outside the ART), stakeholders and escalations;
- Communicate and set priorities of the team backlog and ensure the team understands why their contribution is important for ASML;
- Cooperate with Scrum Master to drive the team towards results and identify team improvements;
- Team up with other (Chief) Product Owners to align on priorities of the ART and team backlog;
- Slice the work into smaller valuable pieces in close collaboration with the team;
- Prepare the team backlog for the upcoming iteration and ensure its properly prioritized for the next iteration;
- Works with the Chief Product Owner to understand priorities for the next Program Increment (PI), prepares the team backlog for PI planning and breaks down the larger work items into small ones;
- Ensures that backlog items have requirements, acceptance criteria and ensures that the team understands them.
Master degree in Technology, Information Management, Information Security or equivalent.
- About 10 year relevant experience in information security;
- Experience in Identity & Access management is required;
- Working in Agile mode and with the SAFe methodology;
- Working in a global corporate organization with many stakeholders, internally and externally;
- Affinity with technology platforms and processes;
- Experience with Okta, Micro Focus (Access Manager / Advanced Authentication) or Microsoft (PKI) products is a pre.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding.
- Fluent in English.
Important competencies include:
- Excellent analytical skills, good social and communicative skills;
- Proactive / hands-on attitude, can-do mentality;
- Agile Leadership;
- Minimum Viable Product thinking, long term planning;
- Strong Decision Maker;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Strong Motivator;
- Overcomes barriers for change and engages others to take action.
Context of the position
The Product Owner Access Control reports to the Chief Product Owner IAM.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.