18 days ago - req20030
Senior Product Owner
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
You’ll be part of a world class, market leader organization for the high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions in the semiconductor industry. We are a global company with 70 offices spanning 16 different countries.
Working location will be Veldhoven. Our Employees are our most important assets and therefore we invest in your career development. When you apply you don’t just apply for a job but for a career within ASML.
In addition to our highly competitive compensation and benefits package, you’ll be able to work and lead multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment in a fast growing market; you’ll work with specialists from all over the world, adapting the latest techniques and of course you will get the chance to work directly for our demanding customers to help make Moore’s law possible.
For the Engineering IT Service Software department (EIS-SW) we are looking for someone who can take up the Senior Product Owner role with a strong focus on increasing the quality of our agile way of working.
As the Senior Product Owner within the Agile Release Train ”EIS Scanner -Source”you ensure that your team provides a reliable development environment for ASML’s software engineers.
- Develop a vision on the environment and maintain a roadmap
- Build and maintain an active relationship with your stakeholders in Veldhoven (NL) and San Diego (CA, USA)
- Ensure objectives are realized
- Maintain the team’s backlog and set priorities based on a clear motivation
- Actively participate in the relevant Scrum and SAFe rituals
- Actively take part in the transition to a more agile (SAFe) organization
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- You have relevant and proven experience in one or more large development environment(s)
- You have demonstrated leadership skills in an earlier role as Team Lead, Scrum Master or Product Owner
- You understand the software development process, software builds and build-systems
- You have a basic understanding of IT infrastructure
- You have experience in DevOps activities, preferably in a large development organization
- You preferably worked as a software developer in a development team
- You are result driven, “make it happen” attitude
- You have the ambition to further develop yourself as a Product Owner
- You are outgoing, actively building relationships with the main stakeholder
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, enabling reporting progress during sprint reviews.
- You take ownership on the ‘what’ and understand the ‘how’
- You are pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- You have the ability to switch between levels of abstraction, detailed versus system level view
- You have a drive to improve both the product and team performance
- You are Service minded and stress tolerant
Context of the position
Within software development, the EUV Source team is a part of the ART Scanner – Source, responsible for providing a development environment to a development community of 700 developers. The team combines the knowledge of our internal IT infrastructure, development tools and modern development practices. The team has a high impact on the effectiveness and productivity of the software development teams. Its goal is to continuously optimize the software development, releasing and deployment cycle. Activities range widely; computing infrastructure extension, development tooling configuration, code archive structuring, build time reduction, increasing test efficiency and application deployment.
Our development environment consists of, amongst others: BitBucket/GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse, TiCS, CodeSonar, VMWare and various ASML specific tools.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.