7 days ago - req20197
Industrial Engineer EUV source
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics, Mechatronics
Are you looking for a real engineering challenge? Are you looking for a job that will test your engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a dynamic, demanding, high-tech manufacturing environment? Could you consider yourself a customer advocate in the design and delivery process for precision lithography equipment?
If so, you should consider a position as Industrial Engineer (Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer) in the
ASML EUV Source.
As Industrial Engineer, your mission is to optimize the reliability, availability, serviceability, and cycle time of precision manufacturing equipment as it moves from the early development phase to operations at international customer sites. You make sure that the all work instructions, diagnostics, tools, trainings and spare parts are available for the manufacturing and customer-support operational sectors.
The Industrial Engineer has the following responsibilities in the ASML product life cycle:
- Advocate for the customer’s interests in the product design phase and make sure the operational and service requirements are implemented in the design
- Analyse global product performance and define requirements for design improvement
- Review technical documentation including design reviews, and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) documents created by the multidisciplinary development team
- Create work instructions and diagnostic documents to ensure a smooth product implementation for both the factory and the field organization
- Transfer knowledge from development to operational sectors and to local service organizations
- Develop cost-effective spare parts and tooling
- Act as a subject matter expert in analysis of complex problems
- Minimize operational costs for volume products
- Provide hands-on support for field and factory installation and maintenance
- Follow and evaluate structural improvements and feedback as implemented by the development team.
Bachelor or master’s degree in Physics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or similar technical education.
2-5 Years of experience in an international high-tech manufacturing environment.
- Ability to pro-actively drive deliverables that meet internal and external customer requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills
- Commitment to consistent quality standards for customer service and a flexible attitude are keys to this role
- Willingness to travel (~10%).
Context of the position
ASML’s Machine Conditioning Cluster is one of the hardware cluster within the Development and Engineering sector of ASML. This cluster develops, delivers, integrates and qualifies functional modules and parts of ASML’s lithography tools that control temperature and gas conditioning.
Industrial Engineering provides the people, means, methods, and technical capabilities to introduce new products and to improve existing product to the factory and to the customer site. The engineer improves reliability, availability, cycle time and manufacturability of ASML products based on according agreed specification. These specifications include operational requirements, co-design of new products, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes, as well as continuous improvement of volume equipment. The holder of this position will report to the group lead.
Please upload the most recent version of your CV and motivation letter.