17 days ago - req20115
Manager Customer Support - Project Management Office
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you know how to develop the project management tools for both Product (“PGP”) as well as non-Product developmentprojects (“nPGP”), serving the purpose of increasing predictability and timely decision making? Do you know how to implement these tools and embed them in the organization? Are you able to consult and facilitate portfolio, program and project managers? Are you able to manage your own WW improvement projects whilst managing your team?
If so, then the role of Manager Customer Support Project Management Office (PMO) is the right opportunity for you.
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance of ASML's systems on customer locations and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.
Your mission is to manage a team of Project Officers that support
- CS PGP project management teams (DUV, EUV & Apps);
- CS nPGP project management teams (ONE/LMOS, (X-) segment and others).
The PMO team’s responsibility is to:
- Drive efficient and successful Portfolio, Program and Project Management
CS PGP & nPGP “Way of working” with respect to e.g. processes, templates, tools;
Facilitate program and project governance structures, status reporting and constraint management.
- Create insight for decision making
Facilitate PGP & nPGP decision making platforms for governance bodies (CS PGP Key Decision Review, ProjectPortfolio Board, Program Board, NPI Change Control Board, etc);
Drive the project organization to report on their main KPI’s, and building close-the-gap improvement plans.
- Connecting, sharing and collecting
Central hub across multiple teams of PGP and nPGP project managers;
Providing means & methods for communication and sharing of project results and statuses;
Collect and share lessons learned.
As Manager for CS Project Management Office (PMO) you head a team of approximately 7 Project Officers. You will work closely together with the PGP & nPGP program & portfolio managers and based upon their requirements continuously improve the way of working, effectiveness of your team, as well as the personal growth of your team members.
Main responsibilities include:
- Team Management
Manages and coaches the team members, delegates tasks/assignments, sets priorities together with the programs, solves problems and contributes to a productive working climate;
Ensure adequate organization and staffing to meet CS PGP & nPGP program requirements;
Ensure proper execution of HRM policies and procedures, conduct employee appraisals;
Responsible for the quality of the team output.
- Continuous Improvements
Own the portfolio of projects for continuous improvement to mature the CS PGP & nPGP process;
Facilitate the CS PGP & nPGP global community.The community is a world-wide learning, knowledge sharing and operational project/service alignment team;
Project management of assigned continuous improvement projects.
Master's degree (or bachelor's degree + relevant industry experience) in physics, electronics or mechanical engineering.
- Line management experience (3-7 years) in a high tech equipment industry;
- Project, program and portfolio management knowledge (3-5 years);
- Proven track record of leading process improvement projects;
- Experience with standard project management methodologies (e.g.: prince2, MSP, PMI) and LEAN.
- Inspirational leader taking the team and stakeholders along;
- Strong influencing skills: able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization;
- Creative, reduces ambiguity with a focus on customer requirements;
- Strong consultative communication skills (multi-cultural and towards different levels);
- Strong analytical skills and a technical background with a drive towards solutions delivered in time;
- Capable of conceiving and maintaining ‘global’ overview of many ongoing strategically important issues.
Context of the position
In this role you report to the Manager of CS Portfolio Management & PMO (in Veldhoven).
Willingness to travel internationally up to 10%.
Please include your CV and motivation letter when applying for this role.