14 days ago - req20235
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
“This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.”
Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of material through the production cycle.Determines material requirements from engineering and production schedules and plans offsetting the use of new material with reclaimed material where possible.Coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production, engineering, quality, and logistics.
- Reviews MRP plan requirements and develops an approved supply plan for all material components.
- Recommends reclaim forecast adjustments based on actual performance.
- Manages manufacturing work orders to drive weekly build schedule to released configurations.
- Analyzes and reports material shortages and impacts to ship schedule.
- Participates on process development/improvement teams as a departmental representative.
- Attends manufacturing and program management meetings to align build plans to approved Plan of Records.
- Drives allocation decisions using impact analysis with Materials, Manufacturing, and/or Program Management.
- Manages scrap or rework activities resulting from engineering change orders.
- Executes special and/or ongoing research and data analysis tasks on behalf of professionals or management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, or Production Management. Advanced degree or professional certification preferred.
- Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job. Minimum of eight (8) years of experience is required.
- Knowledge of planning, scheduling, purchasing, production, and inventory control practices and processes a must.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of theories of ASCP/MRP, JIT, Kanban and Lean Manufacturing.
- Understanding of the concepts and functionality of integrated manufacturing systems, Oracle preferred.
- Experience in the areas of cycle time reduction, process flow and cost optimization.
- Knowledge of process mapping and flow charts to help improve methodologies and processes desired.
- Experience with a semiconductor or equivalent level IC/Electronics equipment manufacturing organization preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems.
- Ability to use general business system (ERP/MRP) experience preferred.Oracle experience a plus.
- Ability to work through and achieve goal-related activities and improvements.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability