26 days ago - req20225
Lead Designer EUV Source
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? To be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of Lead Designer Infrastructure at ASML is the perfect next step in your career.
You will be responsible for the design of the infrastructure for the ASML NXT- and EUV-machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
- Collect specifications for a part of the infrastructure functionality, needed to generate a design
- Design the scanner infrastructure (gas systems, water systems, vacuum systems), document this and
present in the organization where necessary
- Make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings in NX/TCE
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas
purity, availability, strength, etc.)
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers
- If needed, steer junior designers in making high quality designs.
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Solid design experience in relevant industry
- Experience with NX/TCE required.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
The department of Machine Conditioning (MC) is part of the hardware cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.