30+ days ago - req20207
Product Owner DUV Optical Column
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you driven to deliver solutions to your (internal) customers meeting their goals and requirements? Do you enjoy teamwork and solving problems using creative thinking? Do you apply your stakeholder management skills to prioritize/reprioritize requirements, and drive your team’s progress with a clear vision on the value added for your customers? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for your development team? If so, then a job as a Product Owner (PO) within ASML’s DUV Optical Column department is something for you.
As Product Owner you are a key figure between the internal customers (EO’s and PCM)and the development team. Contributing to and guarding the product vision. Helping to create a strategy and setting up a product roadmap. Ensuring with each product increment that business critical and high priority features are delivered to meet customer expectations.
The design team contributes to various stages of development, integration, issue resolution and qualification of projection sub-systems by specializing in the design and analysis of optical sub-systems and control algorithms. The design team on content reports to the Product Owner.
Managing the product backlog and guiding the teams, which entails, however is not limited to:
- Creating a thorough understanding of the requirements and the needs of the customers
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing product backlog items to best achieve goals and delivering value
- Actively guiding the development teams in understanding the items in the product backlog to a level that they are able to develop them
- Taking accountability,and reviewing the value of the work the development team delivers
- During customer escalations, coordination of the team, on site if needed
- Maintains close contact with suppliers of optical components with respect to technical specifications and usage demands
- Create and maintain team plans and proactively drive support to realization
- Manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks in your team scope
- Provide regular updates on the status of your team’s progress to key stakeholders and management.
Technical University Master’s or PhD in physics.
- Experience in the field of high-tech system development
- Minimum 3 years of experience in products within the semi-conductor industry
- Proven track record of leadership / managerial skills
- Preferable prior experience as a formal Product Owner in an agile environment;
- Initiative, discipline, decisiveness, team spirit
- Leadership skills next to analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude
- Good communicational skills and good command of the English language
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and lead a team of design engineers
- Highly motivated team leader with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level
- Nurture the professional development of your team via coaching.
Context of the position
The DUV Optical Column department is responsible for developing the optical systems that are used for projecting an ic-design layer onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
Within ASML, D&E DUV is responsible for the specification and development of ASML DUV products. The Twinscan DUV Optical Column department is responsible for development of optical systems that are used for projection of IC-design layers onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
As part of the Illumination, Sources and Dose Control (IL-S&DC: DD DUV DE OC Illum.Sources and Dose Contr) group you contribute to various stages of development, integration and qualification of sources, optical modules and sensors.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.