30+ days ago - req20263
Sr. Electronics Engineer - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Research & development
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Research & development
JoinASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for developing portions of the lithography system and/or associated tooling related to the electronics.
The Electrical Engineer provides expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process.Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacture, initial integration through qualification. You will collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detail electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
BSEE or MSEE (Preferred) or equivalent experience.
- The engineer will work with a team of specialists who will be responsible for developing, testing, and supporting electronics boards or sub-systems. The engineer will define electrical and test requirements, design circuits and test equipment.
- 8 + years of Digital, logic and/or analog design.
- The position requires highly motivated, extremely organized and self-driven individuals.
Required Skills: One or more of the following skills are needed.
- Digital Design:
- Design of digital data acquisition system.
- VHDL embedded code for FPGA logic.
- A/D and or D/A.Testing Validation and Verification (V&V) of requirements.
- Analog Design:
- Low noise analog interface for sensor application; photonics sensors.
- Power amplifier design (motors / actuators).
- Capacitance gauge, LVDT interface design.
- A/D and or D/A.
- Testing Validation and Verification (V&V) of requirements.
- High Voltage (>1KV).
- Test Equipment Design:
- Development of test equipment and test procedures to test and qualify analog and digital circuit boards or electronics racks.
- Implementation of data acquisition hardware/software.
- Experienced in LabView.
- Electronic Design Automation – Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer, PSpice, OrCAD, PADs or similar.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability