12 days ago - req20300
Identity Access Manager
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
ASML is the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry and manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits. It is a heavily R&D driven company, and as such, it is critical that we properly safeguard our intellectual property. As an information security manager, you will manage information security risks within the R&D domain, which is a challenging position in an intellectual property-driven enterprise.
R&D Security Risk Management (SRM) operates within the R&D domain, which includes Development & Engineering, System Engineering and all Business Lines. R&D SRM is responsible for keeping information security risks within the R&D risk appetite by identifying and assessing risks, driving risk mitigation and monitoring execution.
As an Identity Access Manager (IAM) you will manage the IAM Roles and Rules in the R&D domain, which is a challenging position in an international technology driven enterprise. Throughout the company multiple disciplines are in place to reduce risks related to application and data access.
You will have a close relationship with the IAM service providers, IAM colleagues of other sectors of ASML and IAM stakeholders within the R&D business and application landscape.
As part of this profile you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement IAM roles and rules
- Manage functionality and organization changes withinIAM roles and rules
- Periodic Reporting
- Incidents handling
Support in the mitigation of security and risks and adherence to policies and regulations, anticipate future business requirements withinapplication and data access. Evaluate changes to the organization and ensure connection to the IAM solutions.
This role focusses on information security in the applications and data domain by amongst others control and management of access to applications and data over R&D owned applications and data. Besides these domains you will be expected to provide IAM support in generic security risk assessments and support the R&D business as a whole.
- Support the implementation of authorization matrices
- Enable and disable requested and granted functionalities in roles and rules according to the authorization matrix
- Enable and disable requested and granted permissions using the authorization matrix
- Periodic reporting to the Application / Data / Role owner to verify the correctness of the authorization matrix
- Perform / coordinate / support the evaluation processes and report the results to the Application Owner
- Ensure implementation of compliance to security policies and standards
- Ensure implementation of compliance to regulatory and company policies and standards
- Alignment with IT (security) department with technical IAM support team and on application interfaces
You have finished at least a Bachelor's degree within a technical field such as IT, Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Identity and Access Management. (RBAC / ABAC / PBAC)
- Proven understanding / knowledge / experience in the IT (security) domain.
- Proven experience with Identity and Access Management tools including knowledge of the product market, best practices for requirements definition, business rule management and best practices for deployment and governance
- Affinity with technology driven environments, way of working and culture.
- At least a bachelor degree and relevant education in Information Security or IAM or IT.
- Knowledge of export regulations is an advantage as well as knowledge of Okta, leading IAM solutions, Cloud Service implementation and security
- Knowledge of SAP authorization
- Solid Devops, SAFe and project management understanding.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Dealing with resistance and reluctance.
Communication and stakeholder management skills at different levels of the organization and with outside vendors and service providers.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
Context of the position
You are based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. You will be employed in the R&D Security Risk Management (SRM) team which is part of the Development and Engineering Information Management department. You will be reporting to the IAM focus group lead and functionally reporting to the R&D Sector Security Risk Manager.
You are a member of the ASML Security community; collaborating also together with Security Risk Managers in other sectors.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.