18 days ago - req20440
ASML’s New IT Technology Graduate program
Computer science & software engineering
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Data science, Computer science & software engineering, Other technical job categories
Innovation is ASML’s core business! Our machines are extremely innovative but also within the IT organization we want to work on and with the latest technologies. Do you have affinity with the newest technologies, like AR/VR, simulation, Cloud or data science? Or do you prefer a role as scrum master? Start your professional career in our two-year IT Graduate Program within the ASML IT Organization!
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
ASML IT develops and delivers automated and digital services that are absolutely mission critical for ASML’s internal and external activities. These services support information management, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML.
The goal of the IT organization is to continuously improve our business capabilities while at the same time delivering a 24x7 global IT landscape. We accelerate the rollout of state-of-the-art technology into business-enabling services, with business and IT colleagues working closely together. This improves efficiency of business and allows us to explore cutting edge technology that helps transform the business to effectively meet (near) future business needs. We see exciting new opportunities for IT to support ASML’s growth ambition. You build it, you own it!
During the two-year program, you will develop a deep understanding of working agile within a dynamic and innovative IT environment. You will land in a position related to one of the new technologies, which will be combined with a development program. Together we will match your preferences, motivation, skills and experience to one of these roles. Examples of possible opportunities:
• AR/VR: Become part of our Augmented- / Virtual Reality team and work on innovative AR/VR applications. You will develop yourself to become an expert on Virtual and Augmented Reality solutions. Are you up for a challenge in these extended realities? Being part of a team, you learn how to master the AR/VR technology solutions, integrate them into the IT architecture and identify new business value opportunities. You will also play an important role in the implementation of these solutions within the ASML organization.
• Simulation: Work as a software engineer on a cutting edge Simulation platform. You and your team provide the Simulation IT infrastructure for analysts, from application deployment to High Performance Compute capabilities. You will collaborate with our internal Development & Engineering stakeholders to help the IT team create an automated test environment that allows us to troubleshoot application functionality and performance, but also improve the quality of IT software delivery without the need to claim valuable time from analysts during tests.
• Mendix Cloud platform: Help deploy the future of low-code development across ASML.
You will go, as member of the Mendix Cloud platform team, on a journey to further develop and ramp up the Mendix low code platform within the ASML organization. Low code development is 10-12 times faster than regular code base development and developed apps are very easy to adjust as they are modelled all the way down. You will also get introduced to Azure Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform and Mendix Cloud, as ASML has a multicloud strategy.
• Big Data & Analytics Innovation Lab:
Work with cutting edge Data Science- and Data Engineering technologies to drive value from Advanced Analytics. You will deal with everything in the Data & Analytics lifecycle and you will drive your own use cases from idea to industrialization. Do you like to code and are you absolutely enthusiastic about the value (big) data & analytics can deliver? The BDA Innovation Lab applies modern Data Science, Data Engineering and Machine Learning technologies on a daily basis. Together with her internal customers, the Innovation Lab proves the value of these technologies for the entire ASML organization.
• Data Management: Help ASML become more data-driven and work on our Data Management roadmap.
You will guide the ASML organization towards a mature way of managing data. Bring data management into practice and support the business with Master Data improvement initiatives, embedding the responsibilities into the organizational domain itself. By supporting our organization to effectively implement our data management strategy, you and your team members are making sure ASML reaches its future objectives with the help of data.
• Scrum Master: Become an expert in working Scrum and be a driving force behind our agile transition.
Agile is the way to go! In the role of Scrum Master you will train your team on scrum practices, facilitate scrum events and continuously stimulate your team to improve to become autonomous yet highly aligned. You will be helping your team to reach new heights with regards to predictability, quality and collaboration within the team, but also within the ART.
To give you the best possible start at ASML, you combine your daily job with an intensive development program. As you work, you will learn about the latest IT technologies, how we collaborate with our customers, and how everything fits together in our agile way of working.
We offer an extensive personal development program that includes:
• Intensive training and workshop program that contributes to personal development
• Coaching and mentoring support
• Training on ASML (IT) technologies and working with agile and other processes and methods
• Bachelor or Master degree in any (IT) relevant study, for example: Information Technology, Information Management, Data Science, Computer Science, Innovation Management or Business Administration.
• You completed your education less than 12 months ago and have a maximum of 12 months of relevant working experience
• Extracurricular activities are preferred.
• Strong affinity for (new) IT technologies
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Analytical and eager to solve complex situations
• Team player, working for the success of your team and ASML
• Curious and creative mindset, willing to embrace new IT technologies
• Goal-oriented and proactive
• Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
• 2 fixed term contracts for the duration of the program, with the intention of an indefinite contract after successful completion of the program
• Joining the Development program and be part of a group of fresh graduates
• A safe and supportive environment to experiment in and to bring your ideas into practice
• We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- 40 days paid leave: 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours)
- 13th month payment
- Profit sharing
- 8% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Commuting allowance
- Access to the ASML Vitality program
You have to apply with your CV and motivation letter before Wednesday January 6, 2021 at 23:59 CEST. Within one week after the application deadline, we will inform you if your CV has been selected for the first round of the selection process. This consists of a pre-recorded video interview.
The next round is a selection day. Due to COVID-19 restrictions this will an online selection day.
During this day you will be assessed on different competencies via different activities (e.g. interviews, business game). Based on your performance and your preferences, the screening board will decide which candidates best match with the open positions.
3. Job offer
You will be informed within a few working days after the selection day if you will receive a job offer for this graduate program. The program is aiming to start in Q1 2021.
If you have any questions, send an email to [email protected]