14 days ago - req20472
Data Product Manager-Product Data Applications
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
•Are you a product manager with a background in data products and applications?
•Do you feel challenged to join a brand-new team formed to enable ASML future data business?
•Do you enjoy breaking silos and bring integrative solutions on the table?
•Do you want to take a highly visible role in a complex high-tech environment?
If the answer is yes, we are looking for you to strengthen ASML position in data products and applications.
As a data product manager, you are responsible for developing a data strategy for the appointed product groups and/or customer groups (together with the product teams and local account teams), in line with ASML’s data policy and strategy, in order to optimize the growth of ASML data business.
• In this job, you will work closely with product teams (who are building semiconductor machinery) and your goal is to develop and implement a commercial data strategy for the appointed products
• The (to-be) developed commercial data strategy shall include additional data products (associated with the appointed product) with the aim of maximizing the value of data
• A data product is a commercial product which processes the machine generated data and produces valuable insights by applying Machine learning models, Physical models, Statistical models, etc.
• Develop, manage and ensure realization of a plan for implementing the data strategy in the appointed products
•Drive the organization to deliver to the jointly agreed technical and commercial roadmaps
•Monitor and analyze market and industry trends in data and translate this into (proposals for) commercial action
Bachelor or Master degree
• Experience in creating and managing data products for machine generated data
• Experience in software products and services and being able to connect with multi-disciplinary product development teams (physics, mechanics, electronics)
• Experience in working with complex industrial machinery equipment data
• Commercial and technical domain knowledge of semiconductor business
• Ability to work both independently and in team settings in highly ambiguous environments
• Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
• Extensive experience in multicultural environments.
•Strong personality, team player, decisiveness, initiative, goal oriented
•Business acumen (business development/ product business plans)
•Ability to influence without power (dealing with resistance), giving direction to multidisciplinary and multicultural individuals and teams
•Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
•Ability to clearly communicate customer needs
•Strong customer focus and commitment to excellence
•Strong stakeholder management
•Fluent in English, both oral and written
Context of the position
•Full time position based in the Netherlands
•Member of Product Data Applications group
•International travel (30%)
•You will be working closely with product management and local account teams worldwide of all business lines
•Interfacing with Product Development and System Engineering on technical specifications and product implementation strategy
•Interfacing with Customer support on supporting the product at customers
Important information: please make sure you also attach a cover letter when applying (together with an up to date CV)
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.