30+ days ago - req20498
DevOps Engineer - Innovation Hub
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. The company offers an integrated portfolio for manufacturing complex integrated circuits (also called ICs or chips). ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
Within the ASML software development cycle we see opportunities to speed up software development. In order to do this we build innovative solutions that contribute to lead time reduction and support software developers with the right tools for the job. For this purpose the Innovation Hub team for Metrology and Machine Control was started. We are looking to expand this team with more outstanding and enthusiastic DevOps engineers.
As a DevOps engineer within the Innovation Hub team you will be:
- Working on scalable solutions that enable CI/CD within the software development process.
- Part of a new team that regularly receives challenging assignments that relate to the highest priority improvements for software development.
- Automating large part of the existing software development process.
- Interacting with and consulting system teams to help implement the build solution to make sure it’s benefits are realized.
- Challenging our organization, to maintain a healthy balance between state-of-the-art technology, security, performance, and stability.
To make the most out of modern and innovative technology we need you to join our team, to help us realize the value of this technology to improve the life of software developers at ASML.
Formal education should include Bachelor or Master level education in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields. Also you are well acquainted with software development and have relevant proven experience in large technical complex environments.
- Multiple years (3+) of experience as a DevOps engineer or Software Developer within a high-tech, enterprise environment
- Experience with the following technologies: Golang , GCP (GCP is preferred, but experience with cloud platforms is a must), Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker), CI/CD, Asynchronous architectures, Dashboarding (e.g. Grafana), NoSQL databases, version control systems (GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket).
From a personal perspective, you are customer focused, accustomed to context switching in a fast paced environment. It is important to have a can-do mentality, focus on results, a desire to complete challenging tasks and learn on the go.
Context of the position
The engineering IT services Software (EIS-SW) group within ASML is responsible for the development environments (software and hardware) used by ASML software developers in order to produce commercial software products. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support Continuous Integration throughout the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software.
The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community (more than 2000 developers within multiple departments).
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.