30+ days ago - req20483
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Team Leader - Linkou
In a nutshell
Are you looking for the challenge of leading ateam with talents and passions to produce the critical module of ASML? Weprovide the opportunity of managing a production line with high quality,committed delivery and cost efficiency.
1. Leads a team of employees of limited size in arelatively complex process or leads a relatively large team of employees in arelatively simple process.
2. Is primarily accountable for team results, e.g. safety,high quality output, on-time delivery, and cost efficiency.
3. Continuously improvement to facilitate aprofessional and strong production line.
1. Manage the Modules/parts repair production linewith high demand.
2. Collaborate on factory targets and directionwith multi-stakeholders.
3. Responsible for quick response of any feedbacksor quality notification from customers and end-users.
4. Lead direct report about 10~15 people andresponsible for their develop action plan.
5. Direct report to group leader the mission ofyour team.
MSc/BSc, mechanical engineering, mechatronics,electronics, (applied) physics or comparable.
With experience of leading a team to completeassignment with strongly evidence. Prefer to have 3-5 years’ in a hightechnology industry.
1. Coach, lead and motivate the team withhigh-educated and talents.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills to carryout factory strategy and instructions.
3. Professional decision making by aligning withthe team.
4. Execution with high commitment and professionaldecision making.
Context of the position
1. Ensures operation/output in the longer term .
2. Is able to determine operational guidelinesfitting into the overall working procedures.
3. Is able to contribute to optimizing operationalprocesses at work center or module level, e.g. improvement ofprocedures/guidelines or working with new methods/products into the existingprocess.
4. Direct report to group lead of MFG andcollaborate with other team leads.
5. Possibly responsible for performance anddevelopment management of team
- Is able to support, motivate and developemployees
- Is responsible for employees, includingappraisal of team
- Is able to recruit and select new employees