30+ days ago - req20542
Corp Real Estate / Capex Controller
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
IntroductionASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Job MissionThis position reports to the Director of Finance responsible for the Business Control/Finance function supporting manufacturing, R&D and Corporate Real Estate (CRE) efforts in Wilton, Connecticut with dotted-line reporting to the Global CRE Finance Director.
As the Corporate Real Estate / Capex Controller, this role will be tasked with turning data into information for many of the critical path components of ASML.
Job DescriptionThis role supports the end-to-end Capital Expenditure process for the Wilton Manufacturing Operation and CRE groups, with additional ownership of all operational spending (Opex and headcount) within the CRE function.
- Direct support for forecasting execution and reporting to heads of Wilton site Manufacturing Operations and Corporate Real Estate (CRE).
- Interface with corporate colleagues in The Netherlands cross functions
- Must be a self-motivated individual willing to take on a variety of projects impacting multiple high-level stakeholders across the site and company with a relentless focus on efficiency and process improvement(s)
- An ability to combine finance and technical acumen to create management-level data sets and dashboards
- Master’s degree Finance / Accounting or MBA with applicable experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance/Accounting)with +5 to 10 years of applicable experience will be considered.
- Corporate finance including capital procurement and related managerial accounting experience desired
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint). SAP experience preferred.
- Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire data visualization experience a plus.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
- Strong team leadership skills, decisiveness, setting priorities, giving direction, influencing without power
Context of the positionThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability