30+ days ago - req20516
CS - Project Lead - Hsinchu
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
Project lead, to manage ASML service business execution and business process from end to end.Drive service business execution, as well as process improvement, between ASML and major customers, for assigned service business scope from beginning to end, to reduce account receivables and reduce service to cash cycle time.Best practice benchmarking and implementation, within Taiwan accounts and cross countries.Any other projects to meet service business objectives, as assigned.
The Sales & Customer Management (S&CM) Sector is responsible for P&L, customer satisfaction and node planning within all customer accounts. S&CM works closely with BL Business Lines and CS Customer Support to deliver the overall ASML experience to the customer.
Optimize Service Business Process
1. Project lead, to optimize service business processbetween ASML and customers, end to end, from service delivery, datavalidation & integrity, quote, customer PR / PO, invoice, approval, monthlyreport, OSO).Objective to simplifynice-to-have and automating administrative tasks, reduce service to cashcycle time. Project scope may includecross-sector stakeholders, CS Customer Support, SCM Supply Chain Mgmt,Finance, SBI / Service Business Integration, OMD / Order Management Desk.
a. spare part, billable transactions, good parts/defectparts/DOA/DOI parts return.
b. labor billable transactions.
c. service contract.
ASML Product Optics Business:
2. Execution management end-to-end, from quote, PR /PO, forecast / demand-supply, shipment / execution mgmt with CS HVM PL Optics.
3. Management report (quarterly): to provide mgmtreport (3rd month, 1st wk) on optics biz, including:
a. business (revenue & margin)
b. demand-supply, with PR / PO status
c. defect lens return status
d. any issue and/or improvement activities
Service Credit Management:
4. Service credit management:to track & summarize service creditbalance (grant and usage) with customer buyers, customer fab users, ASML SBM,Finance and OMD, with master sheet including clear archival of credit grantapprovals and consumption memos.
5. Management report (quarterly):to cross check with customer buyer, with managementreport.
ASML product Apps / Yield star Service LevelAgreement contract commercial execution management.
6. To manage Yield star contracts, monthly service tocash process, i.e. e-Quote, PR / PO, Booking, JCAN / invoice.
a. Yieldstart parts coverage contract .
b. Yieldstart consumable contract.
c. YieldStart Labor contract.
Best Practice Benchmark & Implementation
7. Project lead, for best practice benchmarking /learning, within Taiwan accounts and cross countries, close work with SBI /Service Business Integration. Take ownership for implementing those bestpractices, for continuous improvement, efficiency gain.
MOR & RFF
8. Work with Finance to manage service business delivery(Monthly MOR & Annual RFF revenue plan, vs. actual), and take close-loopactions, should there be deviation.
9. Based on history data to provided billable partsforecast to support SBM for revenue forecast.
BS in Engineering or related field;knowledge and experience in semiconductor industry;MBA is a plus
> 5 year experience in customer support, sales operations, or service business management, preferably in semiconductor equipment industry.
> 3 year experience of cross-sector project management with proven results
Able to lead cross-sector project team, to simplify business process from end to end
Able to quickly understand internal and external customer needs, influence without hierarchical power, to overcome obstacles in his / her cross-sector project to meet business results and timeline.
Excellent Excel, Macro, Powerpoint skills.
Hands-on, attention to details, able to multi-task.
Able to explain complex technical & operational details, in executive summary to cross-sector senior managers.
Excellent presentation, communication skills in English, multi-cultural environment.
Self-driver, proactive initiatives for continuous improvement.
A team player, willing to take extra step to cross process gap.
With broader view, do the right thing for the company.