30+ days ago - req20570
Sr. Maintenance & Services Engineer Shared Services
In a nutshell
The sector Twin scan factory is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing. The ASML Shared Services Warehouse & Tools Logistics Operation is part of this and responsible for the registration, storages, maintenance, calibration and certification, inspection and repairs of production tools which are required for building and calibration and qualification of the ASML products. Also responsible for maintaining a highly automated warehouse.
As a Maintenance & Service Engineer, you will be executing and or prepare preventive maintenance (calibration, inspection, Certification and maintenance) and corrective maintenance (repairs) for tools and the equipment in the automated warehouse.
In this function you will be the Maintenance & Service Engineer and have the professional knowledge of maintaining ASML tools and automated warehouse.
Main tasks are:
- Set up service level agreements. And reports the performance of these suppliers and when necessary takes corrective actions;
- Set-up and implement new processes under the supervision from the line manager;
- Manage and escalates technical issues regarding the Tool Maintenance process, certification and calibration;
- Ensure work preparations by clear documentation of both routine checks and repairs needed, in line with both internal and external protocols and procedures;
- Plan and execute preventive/corrective/predictive maintenance and arrange this with the supplier;
- Point of contact for supplier and development regarding calibration at ASML tools;
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Execution of site quality procedures, safety procedures, and any statutory procedures.
At least MBO-4 level or higher in:
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Industrial Engineering.
- At least 3 to 8 years of experience as Calibration Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician or Industrial Maintenance Engineering;
- Knowledge of maintaining tools, calibration and certification of equipment;
- Knowledge of calibrating/certified tools;
- Knowledge of, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems in an industrial production environment;
- Experience with ERP-systems (like SAP), MS Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Set-up service level agreement with supplier is a pre.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Process-oriented mentality;
- Hands-on, team oriented, and committed to improvement processes;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills for both internal and external customers;
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements;
- Bilingual (English/Dutch) required.
Context of the position
The macro process Sales World Wide & Marketing is within the ASML organization responsible for the sales & marketing of the ASML products and provides based on the sales plans, input for the production planning. TF (TwinScan) and EF (EUV Factory) Produce NXE, NXT and XT systems, modules, parts and install systems at customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with sales and our customers. TF (TwinScan) Shared Service departments deliver support to achieve these order fulfillment targets against all market dynamics.
- Position in shifts (2);
- Person needs to follow the know consignor training and therefore need to be able to get a “VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).