14 days ago - req20651
Industrial Engineering Internship: Measuring the Success of Factory Strategic Breakthroughs
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Other technical job categories, Other job categories
Are you a Bachelor or Master student in Industrial Engineering or Business Management? Do you have expertise in Data Analysis and interest in Business Benefits Management? Then this internship could be interesting for you!
The EUV Factory is responsible for the production and maturation of the newest lithography systems. In order to enable the ASML strategy, the factory follows a strategy deployment process where improvement projects are defined and prioritized according to their contribution to the strategic KPI’s.
To factory wants to mature the definition of expected benefits (i.e. business case) and the measurement of actual realization of these benefits projects. A number of activities can help in doing so:
• Perform data analysis on factory KPIs and other important business drivers to enable fact-based discussion on project deliverable value and benefits.
• Drive project business value estimation activities based on agile principles and methodologies.
• Organize internal stakeholder workshops and facilitate discussion on benefits estimation.
• Support in breakthrough project road mapping activities and benefits realization planning.
• Document, visualize and report findings.
• Advise on next steps for structural implementation and document lessons learned.
• You are a Bachelor or Master student with a study background in Industrial Engineering or Business Management.
• You have expertise in Data Analysis.
• You have a strong interest in Business Benefits Management.
• A strong communicative and collaborative skillset is required.
• You are pro-active and independent.
• Experience with Agile and similar project methodologies is preferred.
This is an apprentice or graduation internship for minimum of 3 days a week with a duration of a minimum 4 months. The start date is in February 2021.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?