30+ days ago - req20749
CS - Zone Quality Manager - Tainan
In a nutshell
The vision towards 2020 (“Make it Well”) of the sector Global Quality (GQ) is 3-fold:
Secure Customer Satisfaction on Quality by being guided by the voice of the customer, delivering the perfect machine, delivering on time, and delivering at the right cost of ownership.
Secure a Quality mindset for all employees by defining and embedding Quality Values.
Secure Continuous Improvement by learning from Quality Issues and by providing structural solutions.
In Global Quality, the Customer Focus (CF) department is responsible for bringing the voice of the customer to our head-quarter, and for securing the right follow-up. To enable this, the CF department consists of a network of Zone Quality Managers (ZQM’s) located near our key customers, and a Customer Quality Care team, in charge of following up on major Quality Issues (a.o. Customer Complaints).
Position in the Organization
Zone Quality Manager, located in Tainan
Reports hierarchically to the Director GQ Customer Focus
Ensure ASML continuous quality improvements match with customer expectations
Assess zone processes and initiate improvements
Interface with Tainan customers on all quality aspects
Setup and maintain customer quality dashboard:
-Align with customer on Customer Quality Indicators (CQI’s)
- Secure buy-in from ASML Headquarters in case required
- Drive CQI performance to agreed targets
Manage customer complaints:
- Local intake & filtering
- Manage proper follow-up through GQ CF Customer Quality Care team
- Manage timely closure of complaint with customer
Manage customer audits
- Align with customer on audit agenda
- Work with GQ Audit team on follow-up
Drive quality improvements
- Intake, filtering, follow-up managing, and feedback communication for Customer quality notification(CQN)
- Review of ‘Dead-on-Arrival’ spare parts with local CS team, drive follow-up
- Identify and drive follow-up of major quality escalations
Assess and improve zone processes
- Assist zone management by proposing process improvements and participate in deployment of new and improved processes
- Assist zone management by initiating, driving and tracking of improvements on the execution of crucial processes
- Drive and track follow-up of actions resulting from audit findings
Bachelor/Masters degree with extensive years of relevant experience
Experience in the semiconductor business
Experience in Professional Field Service Operations
Experience in Quality management aspects within a high tech business to business environment
Person we are looking for
- Good stakeholder management, pro-active mindset, taking ownership and driving for improvements, for customer satisfaction
- Keeping a sharp eye on roles and responsibilities.
1. Short term :it might be needed to step in now and then to drive for customer satisfaction
2. Long term : drive other sectors to do their work. Somebody that is assessing and improving local and central processes.(Logistics, DOA team, part quality team, SW quality team, D&E, suppliers, CQC team, ….).
The skill needed
- Strong customer oriented attitude and customer interfacing skills
- Able to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Track record in process improvement/optimization
- Analytical thinking skills
Willing to travel frequently within Taiwan (up to 50%) and 2-3 times per year to Head-Quarter (Veldhoven/Wilton).