30+ days ago - req20753
Project leader mechanical F&T
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics, Mechatronics
Within the ASML development organization for EUV our Machine Conditioning (MC) department is responsible for Conditioning the machine with respect to temperature to keep the machine and products clean of particle and chemical contamination. This is accomplished by systems with controlled water cooling and controlled gas flows. Most of the systems are developed with the help of subcontractors for both design and manufacturing.
Candidates are responsible a specific system. They lead a team of specialists & subcontractors to perform the specification, and functional integration of these systems. This work consist of a translation of the overall System Design into an Architecture that meets these requirements; a creation ofthe budgetingto the different users in the system, and communication to, and where necessary negotiation between, the users. The other part of the work is to bring the system into operation with all the specified functions and a verification test to proof that the architecture is working as intended during the specification phase. Ideally the candidate is both able to lead the team and capable of participating and steering the technical content of the work.
The Main Deliverable Owner (MDO) reports to the group leader as well as the project leader(s). He or she maintains regular alignment with the owner of the overall function which his or her module contributes to. Project team sizes vary from a few people to more than ten people, a substantial part of which may be at a co-developer.
- Assist in setting up a team including subcontracting partners to perform the development
- Setting up a plan for the timely execution of the development and delivery of the subsystem
- Day to day coordination of the execution of the plan and initiating actions to mitigate effects caused by deviations from the plan
- Help define the specification of a machine condition system, document this and present in the organization where necessary
- Organizing of the functional integration of the gas-system and proof the function with a test
- Take care of the documentation of the results and present this to the organization
- Help to analyze the function of the gas at the end-user and define clear interfaces.
Technical Master Degree e.g. in Mechanical engineering or Physics.
- Experience in leading small (approx. 10 fte) projects
- Solid design and/or theoretical experience in the above mentioned fields
- Affinity with high-tech industry.
- Work independently in a dynamic environment
- Easy communicator to all relevant stakeholder
- Proven ability to lead a small team
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
The department of Machine Conditioning (MC) is part of the development and engineering (D&E) sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas, vacuum and water flow and pressurecontrol, fluid architecture and design, temperature control.
This is a pipeline position for future perspectives.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Due to the holiday period, your application will be reviewed in January.