30+ days ago - req20870
Digital Content Specialist for Sitecore
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
ASML is a leader in the semiconductor industry. Simply put: we make machines that make chips. Our technology is state-of-the art and unique. Our thousands of engineers push technology further every day. People love working here—because ‘we enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges.’
You will join ASML’s Global (Digital) Communications team at our headquarters in Veldhoven. Our cross functional team is responsible for managing our external digital channels (website and social media). Our Digital communications vision is to “Strengthen a positive brand awareness of ASML, manage our company’s online reputation and increase engagement with our broad group of stakeholders.”
We create online user journeys as we want to leave an unique impression on our key target audiences.
Beyond motivation, the digital communications vision looks at practical questions concerning the development of our digital communication channels, such as researching who the target audience is and which needs our external channels have to address.
We are looking for a digital content specialist with extensive experience in using the Sitecore web content management system.
You will be managing and maintaining the global ASML website. You are able to advise on the optimization of user journeys. You have excellent knowledge of User eXperience design and methods.
You’ll be responsible for building the best experiences for our audiences.
The main focus points for the role are:
- Daily operations of placing content, managing the Sitecore WCMS and keeping content operable and sustainable within the system.
- You will be involved in a punctually running publications of the quarterly financial figures events. You will be using runbook, briefing templates, content agenda and will be able to advise on improvements of content management processes and guidelines.
- Managing stakeholders, advising them on the best way of translating their business objectives into digital content and providing them with tailor-made advice on how to reach out their target audiences.
- Building and optimizing customer journeys for our audiences, optimizing user journeys, the user experience and SEO.
- You will also be contributing to the sporadic digital communications projects which involve development of new content or functionality.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- In depth-knowledge of Sitecore web content management system and a good eye for detail.
- Experience with agile way of working.
- Knowledge of digital communications, platforms and trends.
- Knowledge and experience of User eXperience (UX) design.
- Experience and sufficient knowledge of SEO and Analytics.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to internal stakeholders to enable efficient content creation and publishing processes.
- Content planning and delivering content publications to tight deadlines. You will be owning the content development process.
- Working with stakeholders and content owners to negotiate prioritization, optimum delivery of user journeys for purpose of a key target audience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Proactive and solutions oriented.
- Relationship builder, collaborative team player.
- Aware of cross-cultural differences.
- Enjoys working in an open, transparent, informal, dynamic and hard-working environment.
- A good sense of humor and a keen eye for the world around us.
Context of the position
You will be part of a large, diverse global communications team with a variety of backgrounds and nationalities, offering inspiration and opportunities to develop yourself. Communications at ASML covers corporate communications, employer branding, recruitment marketing, digital communications as well as internal communications. We have communications teams in the Netherlands, US, South Korea, China and Taiwan.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your interest in this position. We welcome applications from (native English language) minority groups. Please also share examples of your work related to digital marketing and communications. Due to the fast-paced developments in the digital technology industry, please also share how do you keep up to date with continuing your education with workshops, courses and professional development opportunities.