30+ days ago - req20891
Junior Management Assistant Development & Engineering
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our MSO (Management Support Organization) and would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player to complete the D&E (Development and Engineering) assistant team. Do you have a proven track record, in-depth knowledge of our area of expertise and the curiosity to dive deeper into the business content?We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter of course in English.
In the MSO D&E Cluster you will work together with 19 other assistants and 1 BBL student assistant to deliver high level support and arrange a perfect back up service. The assistants are divided over several D&E clusters.
We are looking for a MA (Management Assistant) to join a truly dynamic and always changing team in Development & Engineering. As a MA you act as an ambassador for ASML and MSO, both internally & externally. You support the managers in an administrative and organized way, applying proactivity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality, to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between your managers, your colleagues and the various ASML departments and other stakeholders. You need to be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and identify issues which require action. You will work 4 days a week.
In this role you will support several D&E managers and you fulfill the backup role for your colleagues at the secretariat.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Manage (own) the agenda of your managers to the detail. Planning meetings, appointments, presentations and seminars, conference calls, video conferences, assessing effectiveness of schedules, booking of meeting rooms and catering. Pro-active signaling of calendar conflicts;
- Provident and independent travel management of high complexity in different time zones. Optimize travel, think ahead and make decisions;
- Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as external customers. You have a natural way of communication and the ability to level with all layers in the organization;
- Acquire overall knowledge of the D&E staff activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow. Secure the quality;
- Promote the MSO and support your team lead. Promote working together, standardization of processes, seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work;
- Administrative tasks, manage files and archiving, monitoring deadlines, prepare and review expense claims, onboarding and offboarding, writing and distributing standard reports, distribution of team related information, coordination of department communication via Sharepoint site and/or newsletter.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration, Personnel Management, Hospitality, Tourism/leisure.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding international environment.
- English and Dutch language skills - excellent written and verbal communication;
- Technically competent user of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Skype, Office, SharePoint, etc.);
- You have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers. Actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed;
- You are able to grow positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels. You are a team player in heart and soul with a representative approach and a hospitality mindset;
- Being a fast thinker with can-do mentality, while having the ability to connect different pieces of information instantly to stay ahead of the business needs. Natural interest in the business;
- You are result-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success. Proven ability to prioritize, to be flexible, able to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an International and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure;
- Work independently; identifies and solves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary;
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing our Management Support Organization.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 25.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
The Presidents’ Office (PO) supports the two Presidents and the Executive Committee. The company is run by the dual leadership of the CEO and the CTO, reflecting the close integration of business and technology. Their supporting office ensures alignment between the leaders in the Executive Management Team, enables them to get faster from discussion to implementation by providing decision support, facilitating corporate meetings, driving cross-sector transformation projects, improving business governance and monitoring corporate performance.
Within ASML Veldhoven, the management support model is organized in one central department. This department is part of the President’s Office. The Team Leads of the MSO report to the Head of the Presidents’ Office. You will work as a management assistant in the MSO D&E Cluster and report to a Team Lead.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role.