30+ days ago - req20860
Operation Business Control Specialist - Linkou
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The scope for Business Control Specialist of Taiwan Operations will be mainly focus on CRE (Corporate Real Estate) and MNF (Manufacturing) OPEX and CAPX planning and execution, and also Linkou Factory (LF) acts as a recognized supporting function to business partnersbusiness partner on all levels, by providing financial planning/financial analysis of multiple interrelated financial data to support business partners on defining business strategies and priorities:
- Assures the financial predictability of management reporting analysis, ensure cost allocation accuracy to production cost analysis, and has/maintains solid cost accounting & factory experience;
- Enjoys driving & working with global divers teams in continues improvement environment (on strategic and operational level) to support business partners to make better decisions and manage accountability for execution;
- Good analytical skills with curiosity in mind about the factory operations;
- Able to manage projects, multitask, and drive for result;
- Be flexible and willing to change or improve to strive for better work product because of changing in environment;
- Able and willing to speak up, also in meetings where managers of the company are present.
The ASML Finance Mission Statement is as follows: Add value to ASML by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level. To achieve this, we will:
- Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross sectors, operational measures and processes;
- Protect the business by securing corporate governance,integrity and risk mitigation;
- Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
- Maintain a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind.
Be a true Business Partner to CRE mangers andbusiness control teams and drive Strategic & Performance Management:
- Drive optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of reporting and insight-driven analyses within both the financial and business control organization to satisfy the need for management information;
- Participate in business improvements projects;
- Identify (business) risks for Taiwan CRE/MNF operations from financial analysis and propose mitigation plans;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting;
- Responsible for the preparation of financial information for management decision making in the areas of facility management (e.g. mid- and long-term investment decisions and planning) and manufacturing (e.g. manufacturing efficiency and productivity);
- Support CRE/MNF Business Controllers in running the monthly performance review process and budgeting processes and if needed, run these processes independently as backup;
- Organize effective and efficient audits on all business unit activities and their results.
To qualify for this challenging position, the ideal candidate will have a Bachelors, Masters or MBA with a concentration in Economics,Industrial Engineering orManagement.Professional Finance certification encouraged.
Extended (managerial) experience (> 7 years) in an international environment and preferably in a similar business environment
Preferred advanced SAP, TAX, SOX & GAAP knowledge
Has advanced business planning & decision support knowledge
Budgeting, planning and analysis experience
Preferred project lead experience
Cost accounting, budgeting control, and operations experience is preferable
Result oriented team player with business sense, proactive and communicative personality who is able to act as a professional business partner in a demanding and very busy technology environment. Other important skills are influencing without power, analytical and consultancy skills. Good understanding of and speaking the English language is required.
- Strong analytical skills:
1. Discover new solutions through analytical, interpretive and out of the box thinking.
2. Has the ability to oversee processes.
3. Be able to join and merge various information figures and detect misalignment.
4. Drive changes to processes (also cross sector) to solve misalignment.
- Cultural awareness, diplomacy.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is preferred.
- Develops strategies to mitigate risk and improve control.
- Sets up and monitors quality framework for own area.
1. Hands on / Getting things done;
2. Show ownership for solid results;
3. Continues drive for improvement.
- Show flexibility: able to react immediately in a dynamic / changing environment.
- Team builder which motivates others.
- Self-supporting and outgoing; (re)act on issues (self-starter).
- Is decisive, shows vision, weight reasonability of requests.
- Be able to convince others and show the ability to deal with resistance.