2 days ago - req20833
SAP Cloud Platform Team Lead
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs around 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
As ASML is growing rapidly, the Corporate IT Shared Services Team is setting up a new team to support the architecture, governance and embedding of the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) within ASML as part of the future state IT architecture. Bringing speed, quality and agility to our business with this platform is what we strive for. The SAP Cloud Platform Team has started in April 2020 and is getting organized around defining the reference architecture, governance, ways of working and enablement of Agile delivery / DevOps teams. We are looking for a Team Lead that has a track record running a team on the SCP platform, can manage the core team and stakeholders and is able to take on Agile roles temporarily to support the core team. This position will transition to a new position in the new IT organization in 2021 working in SAFe/Agile ways of working, offering growth. Do you have the profile below, please reach out to us!
Job MissionAs SAP Cloud Platform Team Lead it is your mission to make the emerging and fast growing SAP Cloud Platform a success in ASML together with your team of experts. You manage your team to bring quality output and you extend the services and platform possibilities continuously to enable release train teams to excel in their workloads. It is also your mission to optimize run cost on the platform together with the solution owners and get the governance on SAP Cloud Platform fully embedded in ASML and manage the SAP Cloud Platforms Enterprise Service Providers delivery performance.
- Managing the core team and delivery pool resources of the SAP Cloud Platform Team (7 FTE) and coaching them where needed. You are the team’s first escalation level, managing the team by exceptions , facilitating and supporting them and empowering them to excel;
- Manage stakeholders with new demand on the SCP platform and guiding them in following new ways of working / governance;
- Responsible for capacity and resource management of the team, allocating resources to projects and core team assignments in close collaboration with project managers, IT / Program PMO and other team leads of the SSC team;
- Define and manage roadmap for the SCP team together with the Solution Architect and Manager of the Shared Services Team and report out on progress in management / team meetings;
- Responsible for structural improvement of the ways of working, governance, documentation, platform architecture, automation and visibility of the SCP team, using agile concepts to get things done. You will temporarily take the role of scrum master for the team and facilitate the growth of the team to become a full agile/DevOps team;
- Responsible for bringing insights / overview in consumption of subscriptions transparently to stakeholders in the business and IT Agile Release Trains;
- You share your skills / knowledge and help to improve the best practices and enable colleagues.
- You dare to challenge, collaborate intensively and care for your work and colleagues.
Bachelor's or Master's degree (for example in Information Technology)
- At least 5 years of experience as team lead / manager (preferably with line management/HR responsibilities) in an international complex matrix organization, you know what is needed to work in an organization with high performing teams;
- 1-3 years of team lead experience in SAP Cloud Platform;
- Relevant experience in working in SAFe / Agile SCRUM and DevOps environment, preferably certified SAFe / Agile;
- Hands on experience with SAP Cloud Platform and experience in hybrid cloud environment, understanding integration concepts, understanding hybrid application landscape;
- Background in running delivery as well as operations, either from one team as DevOps or with experience in a differently organized delivery / run organization;
- Experience in complex stake holder management with global senior leaders and ability to form long lasting relationships with them and other colleagues.
- Proactive, energetic and can-do mindset;
- Motivated and enthusiastic to enable team growth;
- Capable in dealing with change in own role and environment;
- Excellent communicator - fluent in written and verbal business English;
- Good inter-personal skills, team builder and facilitating / serving leader;
- Ability to prioritize key issues in a high demanding and dynamic environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and be the example to the team on how to deal with it;
- Developing individuals is what you stand for;
- Strong customer focus, outcome-based delivery ethic and commitment to excellence;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, can deal with resistance;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality;
- Passionate about SAP Cloud Platform, and driving innovative solutions.
Context of the position
You will report to the manager of the IT Corporate Shared Services
ASML IT has recently started the Agile IT transformation journey. This means that current traditional reporting structures are subject to change.
Other informationASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.