30+ days ago - req20958
Benefits Management Consultant
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
If you think we at ASML are inventing the most difficult high tech systems on earth for manufacturing microchips and that's all we do? Well, there's more. Much more.
Daily, thousands of colleagues within operations are involved in producing new ASML machines for our customers in factories worldwide, delivering customer services to our customers, planning customer orders and managing our logistics.
As our business is expanding with new technologies and time to market is critical, we have to change many of our processes and systems in operations worldwide to fulfill our customer demands and to become fit for the future.
This change is industry challenging and you can be part of.
Are you challenged by showing measurable results from projects and programs? We are looking for a Benefits Manager who actively supports our projects and programs with the implementation of Benefits Management.
The mission of the Benefits Manager is to guide and facilitate the benefits management process in the line organization on program and project level. Next to this,he /she prepares benefits content, organizes the relevant workshops, and drives process adherence.
Project and program support:
- Supports programs / projects with the benefits management process
- Ensure high quality Benefits Management key deliverables
- Translate program objectives towards measurable benefits
- Guard follow-up on project and program specific Benefits Management plan
- Guard compliance to roles & responsibilities
- Contribute to optimizing the Benefits Management framework andkey deliverables
- Explain the necessity/ added value of Benefits Management
- BSC or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering, or Financial Management.
- Certification in either “Managing Successful Programs” or “Managing Benefits”
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Experience in implementing Benefits Management / business cases
- Best practice performance management methods (EG. Balanced scorecard)
- Working in complex, large scale projects and programs
- 5 years of experience in organizations / industry comparable to ASML
- In change processes within an Operations environment
- Program controlling with focus on benefits
- Drive, enthusiasm & persistence, self-starting and motivating
- Exceptional communication & facilitation skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Structured and precise way of working
- Action oriented
- Influencing without power
- Excel skill
Context of the position
The formal function of the Benefits Manager is within Operations Strategies & Excellence (OSE) which is a department within ASML Operations, directly reporting to the ASML COO.
ASML Operations consists of factories in Veldhoven (2), Taiwan and USA (2), other sectors as Supply Chain Management, Customer Support, Central Planning and Workforce and Workplace management.
The OSE department drives and supports improvements in business processes and IT tooling for the ASML Operations sectors. OSE is responsible for the definition and execution of cross department non-product related change initiatives on the program & project portfolio of Operations.
IT being an important part of most of these programs, OSE is also responsible for the project and program interaction with the ASML IT department.
The role is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
To support the success of these projects and programs we are implementing Benefits Management. Benefits Management aims for the visualization of the link between the results of projects and programs and the organizational results in an integrated way. This is the basis for showing if projects and programs are successful.
The Benefits Manager reports to the Group Lead Means and Methods within OSE. He or she has an important interface to the OSE Business Partners and program managers and furthermore has internal interfaces to other groups within OSE (eg. Change Management). The Benefits Manager supports the different projects and programs within the Operations portfolio.
The Benefits Manager actively maintains an extended network within ASML. This network includes the stakeholders within Operations (e.g. Performance Management) who are relevant for the competence he/she is working on.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter!