30+ days ago - req20952
Physics Design Engineer DUV Projection
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
The DUV Optical Column department is responsible for developing the optical systems that are used for projecting an ic-design layer onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
To contribute to various stages of development, integration, issue resolution and qualification of projection sub-systems by specializing in the design and analysis of optical sub-systems and control algorithms.
- During customer escalations, analysis the problem and defines containment and solution, on site if needed
- Specifies, designs and makes tests for system qualification, testing tools and materials needed; supervises the making of models and prototypes and carries out the optical tests and adapts the design accordingly
- Maintains close contact with suppliers of optical components with respect to technical specifications and usage demands
- Ensures the modularity, reparability and serviceability of the designs and control loops
- Drives the integration of the improvements of optical sub-system and control models into ASML products, analyses the problems, and drives solutions (CR/CSR).
Technical University Master’s in physics or equivalent.
Experience with Matlab and data analysis. Experience in the field of high-tech system development. Broad knowledge of optical systems and system control algorithms.
- Initiative, discipline, decisiveness, team spirit
- Can deal with and enjoys the dynamics of solving customer escalations
- Analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude
- Ability to switch between in-depth technology and pragmatic problem solving
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader DUV Projection and operates within a multidisciplinary development team.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Due to the holiday period, your application will be reviewed in January.