29 days ago - req20934
Senior Business Controller - Customer Supply Chain Management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling success of the ASML business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
The Senior Business Controller we are looking for is a real value driver supporting the Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) department within ASML.
CSCM brings the voice of the customer into ASML and is ASML’s voice towards the customer. CSCM is a global organization, operating 24/7 and responsible for managing the supply chain between ASML and customers and vice versa. CSCM works closely together with the Customer Service organization and continuously works on improving customer satisfaction by delivering the right parts, tools and packaging for system installs, maintenance, upgrades and relocations on time at the lowest price.
- Drive planning and control processes within CSCM and preparing Long Term Financial Plan (LTFP), Target Annual Plan (TAP) and Monthly Operational Reviews (MOR).
- Provide insight into the progress on main drivers to meet the CSCM targets and contribution to product cost roadmaps.
-Plan, organize and prepare periodic cost reviews.
- Define and drive x-department actions in order to eliminate waste and meet cost targets.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses.
- Initiate and participate in improvement projects within the business and within finance.
- Define and drive financial process improvements together with the accounting and controlling departments.
- Master's degree in Business Economics.
- 8+ years of work experience in a business control environment or combined experience in finance and logistic roles
- Preferably experience in service and/or logistics environment
Business oriented, result driven, team player, helicopter view but also willing to dive into the details, hands-on, analytical, critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and very busy technology organization.
- a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- commitment and flexibility to go the extra mile
- integrity and compliance awareness
- a continuous drive for improvement.
- knowledge of logistics processes
- a good command of the English language (verbally and written)
Context of the position
The Senior Business Controller CSCM reports to the Finance Director Sourcing & Supply Chain Operations. He/she interacts with various departments and layers both within the business and within finance.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on this specific role.