29 days ago - req21168
Manufacturing - Reticle Handler Assembly Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Do youwant to know how ASML the most advanced lithography technical company leadsthe world going to next generation ?
Working in ASML Linkou factory assembly department will let you not onlyknow but also practice to build a complex system by your hands.
● Accuratelymanufacture and supply all ASML products in accordance with the establishedspecification statements.
● Ensure the planned outputs are delivered base on quality standardizationand within cycletime and material cost budget.
● Guide the implementation of new products and processes.
● Make improvements to existing products and processes
Assembleand test complex systems in a clean room environment.
Support process improvements, Engineering testing, Lean Manufacturing andQuality improvements
Train and mentor others
● Quality: produce products inaccordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regularand/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or theiroperation. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to theimprovement of products and processes.
● Production:manufacture and deliver high level, complex systems according to theestablished procedures. Solve any technical problems that occur. Set anexample to other members of the team. Oversee the total process from assemblythrough to test and act as a reference source for problem solving in the areaof expertise;
● New products:actively contribute to the pilot production process and the transition tovolume production. Support for the development and improvement of TPD,processes and records and other relevant topics. Before the implementation ofnew procedures, investigate what their impact will be on the productionprocess. Come up with constructive ideas for product improvement;
● Skills: acquiresufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes,modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Have an in-depth knowledgeof the correlation between the module and the whole system and therelationship with other (sub) systems. Pass on relevant expertise;
● Teamwork: supportgood teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input andthe implementation of departmental tasks.
● Planning: coordinatethe activities given in the production plan and monitor the practicalsituation. Closely control the use of tools, materials and equipment;
Bachelor degreeof Machanical engineering/Electrical engineering/Electronics engineering/Photonics relative
● 3-5 years’ experience in a technical assembly environment preferred
● Lean Manufacturing Training (ie. Intro to Lean, 5S, Kaizen, VSM, etc)
● Stronganalytical skills – capable of translating requirements into executableschedule
● Must be able to work in a Cleanroom environment
● Cross train and support cross functional groups.
● Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and managechanging priorities
● Strives for and facilitates continuous improvements
Context of the position
Linkoufactory assembly engineers' job content is to assemble , adjust and testsubsystems by materials for building up a lithogrothy system finally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that mustbe met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of thisjob. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is requiredto sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel;stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
-The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
-The employee may occasionally lift and/or move materials under EHSregulations.
-May require travel dependent on company needs.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, colorvision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
-Can work under deadlines.
-The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
-Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
-Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with othersencountered in the course of work.
-Can learn and apply new information or skills.