30+ days ago - req21157
US HR Project Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
IntroductionASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As the US HR Project Manager (PMO) at ASML, you will support and lead concurrent projects of varying size, duration and complexity to deliver cross sector and cross expertise Human Resources (HR) projects. This position will act as a single point of contact to provide project management information to enable cross- sector decision making. Successful execution will require innovative thinking in a fast-paced environment. In addition to project management, this role is focused on change management and process improvement within a global organization. Complex ideas must be communicated in easily understandable ways to a variety of levels of sponsors, stakeholders, and end users. Influencing skills are critical.
Job DescriptionAs a US HR Project Manager, you’ll make a real difference to the efficiency and profitability of the company by determining and managing the human resources project plan. To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills.
- Act as the right hand to the US HR Country Manager in operational activities as well as strategic projects, documenting meeting agendas/notes/actions and facilitation of HR meetings as required.
- Central responsibility for coordination and maintenance of all HR processes and procedures for ease of use.
- Project Management and/or support of HR teams such as the, HR Operational Team, and HR Generalist Community of Practice to help drive events, processes and efficiencies within HR.
- Support the strategy development, goal attainment, and transformation of HR ways of working, to include operational improvements and efficiencies.
- Drive, facilitate, and monitor projects by identifying and clarifying priorities and problem statements; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; identify optional courses of action; and delivering the program.
- Work with the US HR Country Manager, project sponsors and functional leaders within and outside of HR to craft and confirm project objectives
- Coordinate with various organizations to include legal, corporate communications, HRBP’s and site partners.
- Develop a best practices "toolkit" and contribute to the creation and development of metrics and "scorecards" to determine the success and impact of organizational development and change projects. - Assist on creating, developing, and implementing a project management strategy
- Project life cycle management end to end to include initiation, planning, execution, closure, governance and reporting.
- Enable effective cross-sector decision making within HR by providing transparent and timely business information supported by accurate data
- Initiate and maintain communication channels with HR colleagues, providing transparent and consistent progress updates
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve all processes related to Human Resources directly and indirectly through other HR project teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with minimum of 10 years related experience.Or equivalent experience combination of education and experience.
- Project management experience; managing projects from beginning to end.
- Action oriented, self-starter who can drive strategy and be hands-on as situations deem appropriate.
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work.
- Strong consulting background; capacity to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions
- Effectively communicate with executive team, business and HR leaders
- Stakeholder engagement: manage internal and external stakeholders both at operational and executive levels
- Organize cross functional cooperation
- Ability to effectively work in fast paced environments with changing circumstances, direction and strategy with the desire to thrive in a dynamically growing environment.
- Strong negotiation skills
Project Management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical, perseverance, problem solving, strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability