30+ days ago - req21278
Competence Manager Reliability and Risk Management
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Do you want to work in risk management in the high tech industry? Then we would like to get in touch. The Corporate Real Estate department of ASML is looking for a Competence Manager Reliability and Risk Management who is responsible for reliability and risk management, business continuity management and asset safety for our global manufacturing sites. You are part of the Competence & Quality team of the CRE (Corporate Real Estate) organization that manages the physical assets through its complete lifecycle to support the production process of ASML in an optimal manner.
As Competence Manager Reliability and Risk Management you will manage the portfolio of risk within ASML for the key production sites globally. Furthermore you will develop, implement and maintain a worldwide consistent approach (policies, practices and competences) on technical asset safety.
You contribute to the development of strategies, standards and policies on a global and local level. You are, together with the other Competence Managers, the owners of the Engineering Design Guidelines and (long term) utility masterplan.You are considered a trusted advisor on what performance is required to ensure business continuity and to adapt to changes within the domain and within the ASML environment.
You contribute to the Industrial masterplan by feasibility studies and have a leading role to establish global competence and quality knowledge and/or standards to be applied worldwide. All of this based on and executed within CRE’s strategic pillars Safety, TCO, Flexibility, Business alignment, Wellbeing and Sustainability.
The role of competence manager is a global role, but with emphasis on Veldhoven, the largest production facility of ASML worldwide. Maintenance, projects, workplace and facility management processes conducted by CRE are related to the highly complex (clean room) production areas where multiple installations and utilities are configured to work together and maintained with emphasis on business continuity and continuous uptime.
- Develop the strategies, policies, standards and tooling for Reliability and Risk Management for CRE worldwide. Manage a consistent set of instruments and methodologies.
- Embed reliability and risk management in the CRE business strategy.
- Responsible for the Risk Masterplan and related reliability and risk benchmarking methods. Include risk evaluation for product, process and people in the masterplan.
- Manage the competence network for Reliability and Risk Management. Build a network of stakeholders in order to establish a strong and embedded competence group.
- Create awareness in relation to risk assessments and risk analyses within the CRE teams.
Global asset safety
- Develop the vision for ASML on asset safety as the responsible lead for worldwide policies and plans. Ensure and manage the awareness of and adherence to technical safety standards and procedures within ASML.
- Develop and maintain an asset safety roadmap in collaboration with the CRE EHS maturity model, and coordinating worldwide roll-out of the resulting asset safety improvement program.
- Support regional requests for root cause analysis or engineering/compliance reviews and drive solutions for improvements.
Reliability & Risk analysis and optimization
- Initiate, coordinate and/or execute risk and reliability assessments and business impact analysis in order to achieve the specifications as set in policies and/or guidelines.
- Provide input to the Corporate Risk department for the Business Impact Analysis.
- Generate and maintain the business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Validate and/or conduct reviews in the design of projects.
- Master in a relevant engineering discipline, e.g. process engineering.
- 7+ years of relevant working experience in a design, engineering, maintenance, asset or risk management function.
- Experience in high tech industrial environments.
- Proven track record in safety and/or reliability.
- Preferably experienced in working abroad and/or in multicultural teams.
- Proficient in English.
We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic to become part of the new Competence and Quality team and eager to contribute to building a strong Competence and Quality framework for your domain.
- Well-developed in-depth analytical skills
- Ability to ensure accountability
- Ability to manage complex situations
- Capable to think and plan ahead
- Well-developed ownership and entrepreneurship skills
- Capable to drive results and decision-making processes
- Well-developed strategic thinking and innovation skills
- Well-developed communicative and advisory skills
- Capable to manage judgement and informed decision making
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Context of the position
ASML is the global leading company in lithography-based chip-making equipment. CRE enables the mission of ASML by providing and maintaining a consistent set of physical assets (buildings, production facilities and workplaces) to support the primary processes of ASML in an optimal manner. Internal interfaces include:
- Quality & Standardization experts, Commissioning & Acceptance Managers, Modeling and Simulation Engineers, Program Managers, CRE Project teams, Data Information & System teams, Hard and Soft Service Specialists, Contract & Supplier Managers:
- Cross sector key users and counterparts in the various business environments, Corporate Risk, Insurance Management
- Insurance Companies, Project Designers and contractors, maintenance contractors
- Consulting and alignment activities with global regional teams in e.g. Wilton, San Diego and Linkou
As part of the new Competence and Quality team, you are expected to take a leading role in further development of the Competence and Quality Framework in your domain. You are also challenged to maintain and innovate the framework for the sector. By doing so, the team enables CRE to rely upon high quality Competence and Quality Management to manage the buildings, production facilities/utilities and support other processes like space planning, real estate planning and reporting and dashboards.
This is a full-time position. Part-time can be discussed. Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.