30+ days ago - req21225
CS - EUV Competency Engineer - Tainan
In a nutshell
As a SE(Service Engineer) Competency Engineer is responsible for drivingEUV machine structural issues(material technical driving, tooling design, HWissue, machine structural improvement actions) improvements. The major capabilityyou needed are technical skillwithsharply knowledge, project driving skill, multiple communication skill and ensureproper feedback, follow-up and closure of escalation accountability.
EUV SE competency engineer is responsible for leading EUV structuralissue improvements by issue intake and solution roll out. The major job is toidentify problem from structure issue list or escalated from CS team toengage and align with stakeholders(DnE, GSC, TSE…) for improvement process.And, review the structural issue content, provide continuous improvementproposal and contribute on machine availability improvement.
You will provide support to your counterpart (CS/DnE/GSC) throughplanning activities to improve structural issues, and provide follow-up onthe deployment activities.
1.You need to co-work with local CS team to address EUV structuralissue.
2.Youneed to drive EUV structural issue resolution plan and solution roadmap.
3.You need to drive structural issue reduction with clear goal andplanning.
4.You need to supportcritical issue recovery and deliver knowledge accordingly
Bachelor or Master degree in a technical degree (MechanicalEngineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable)
At least 2 years of experience within ASML customer service orengineering position.
Troubleshooting concept experience > 1year.
- Business English both spoken and written is required.
- Prominent communication skill to bridge local team toward GSC, DnE
- Able to lead discussion logically and narrow down problem effectively.
- Capability to identify the stakeholders in the complex workingenvironment.
- High awareness to the life cycle of escalation to drive escalationpromptly.
- Stress resistant and strong leadership to difficult tasks..
- Crisp communicator at all levels (operational – executive).
- Flexibility for oversea and domestic travelling based on requirement.
Context of the position
- Discuss and brainstorm the areas to drive structural issue improvements.
- Support availability project to reduce structuralissues and improve machine availability.
- Bring more methodology/process to improve MTTR, LH.
- Open for cultural differences.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different and priority.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.