30+ days ago - req21218
IT Project Manager - Sourcing Domain
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Manager with experience managing a project portfolio in the sourcing and supplier collaboration domain with an agile mindset? Then we are looking for you!
As IT Project Manager you deliver ASML’s projects in the sourcing and supplier collaboration domain. You help shape the capability improvement roadmap and are responsible for preparing and executing the projects on this roadmap. Since ASML IT is in the middle of its agile transformation, your role will gradually shift to a Release Train Engineer role for this sourcing and supplier collaboration Agile Release Train.
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership for projects on the sourcing & supplier collaboration roadmap that have impact across ASML. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML. You lead the team from a traditional waterfall approach to and agile approach inspired on SAFe.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables;
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management;
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that the deliverables will satisfy these;
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities;
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards;
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
- Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of quality standards;
- Together with process owners and subject matter experts from business as well as architects and specialists from IT drive the creation, regular update and execution of the 3 to 5 year roadmap for sourcing and supplier collaboration;
- Translate the roadmap to a team setup, with required budgets to be able to execute the roadmap.
Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in an IT or Industrial Engineering discipline.You have sound knowledge of project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK and have proven experience with running a improvement portfolio in an agile way using SAFe.d
Are you the Project Manager that we are looking for?
- At least 8 years’ hands-on experience as a Project Manager;
- At least 10 years’ business experience in the sourcing and supplier collaboration domain;
- Experience with ECC (or S4Hana) and ARIBA implementations preferably both from business as well as IT point of view;
- Experience with other supplier collaboration projects (technical product documentation, supplier performance management, etc.) is a strong pre;
- Experience with agile way of working, preferably based on the scaled agile framework (SAFe);
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
You recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Ambitious, result driven and committed;
- Take responsibility and ownership;
- Manage criticism, convincing behavior;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to advise middle and senior management;
- Strong stakeholder focus;
- Experience in facilitating agile events.
Context of the position
ASML IT supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities. ASML IT is in the middle of an agile transformation where we reshape the organization based on SAFe and organize ourselves in Agile Release Trains.
Projects vary in size and time. The total yearly program budget is between 1,5 and 2 mln Euro. You will be managing a dynamic team of dedicated resources which sometimes must be shared with other projects.