30+ days ago - req21389
CS - EUV Upgrade Project Leader - Hsinchu
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
WithinASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance,repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. Oneof the departments is EUV Upgrades Dept. The organization prepares andexecutes complex upgrades activities on ASML EUV systems. In this role youare responsible for managing and motivating a team of field engineers,coordinators and generalists.
As EUVUpgrade PLyou are responsible formanaging whole EUV Upgrade need with team of field engineers, coordinators andgeneralists.
Youwill interface with WW EUV engineer, Project Leaders in the field andVeldhoven and Global Support Center. As a leader you will also have multiinternal alignment with NPI, D&E and local CS field offices as well asexternal with customers while onsite.
• Responsiblefor progress communication & escalation
• Manageson site coordinators & competence supporter for their Upgradedeliverables
• Maintainthe cost by controlling Service Order and materials, manpower arrangement,etc.
• Initiateand communicate process improvements. Follow up for implementation beforenext Upgrade
- WW Upgrade team about plan,travel & local arrangements
- Daily progress & Issuemeeting (if needed escalate & ask for help)
- Daily progress call withcustomer, local CS and VHV stakeholders
• Executionof Pre-Upgrade
• Customer& local office communication with support of technical/on-sitecoordinator for detailed technical issues
- The 3rd parties includePre-Upgrade, Mech Upgrade, riggers
- The local logistics(ordering parts & tools)
- The local logistics(returning ( defective) tools)
- Responsible for timely tooland part arrival in cleanroom
- Local arrangements (likephones, suits, transportation, office arrangements for visitors)
- Track Upgrade & customertooling
- Responsible for returnshipment.
Masterstechnical degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, MechanicalEngineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
• Atleast 5 years’ relevant work experience as an Engineer or Supervisor an in aCS support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography,Electro-Mechanical, and Ultra Clean Vacuum.
• Engineerswith at least 3 years of ASML micro-lithography system ormetrology experience with some supervisoryand project coordination experience is preferred.
Under“Personal skills” it is important that you list only those skills that are
essentialfor this position – not the personal skills that are preferred. Tips :
• Usebullet points
•Don’t use more than three bullet points and avoid listing the obvious personalskills
Context of the position
• Abilityto motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization.
• Motivated,pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
• Keepa global overview of ongoing strategically important issues.
• Goodteam player who is committed to the success of ASML.
• Multitaskerwith the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
• Gooddocumentation skills.
• Goodcustomer skills.
• Excellentcommunication skills towards different levels.
• Openfor cultural differences.
• GoodEnglish language skills both verbal and written.