28 days ago - req21450
Analog Electronics Circuit Designer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
IntroductionIs your interest triggered by the engineering of power electronic circuits for high-tech products? Working on an amplifier that switches 1000V and 100A at 80 kHz sounds challenging but feasible? You like to work in a team with analog and digital circuit designers, firmware designers and mechanical designers? You’d better contact us today!
Job MissionAs an Analog Electronic Circuit Designer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronic circuit designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute to defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Analog Electronic Circuit Designer is responsible for the following:
- Evaluating technical requirements to determine the best solutions on board level.
- Documenting and working out the design solutions for the board design.
- Documenting the test approach, performing tests and documenting the test results.
- Using troubleshooting strategies to quickly determine root cause.
- Evaluating the existing designs and determine the improvement points.
- Operating in team, interact with other team members and, participate in design reviews
Bachelor (Dutch: HBO) or Master degree in electrical engineering
- 3-7 years of practical work experience in designing and qualification of analogue electronic circuits.
- Knowledge on control design and/or digital electronics design is a plus.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications;
- Broad technical knowledge of power electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
Personal skills• Initiative, pro-active;
• High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills;
• Structured with eye for details;
• Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
• Persuasive and decisive;
• Pragmatic attitude;
• Quality focus;
• Fluent English in word and in writing.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Analog Electronic Circuit Designer reports to the Group Manager "Power and High Voltage Electronics" or delegated Team Leader.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.