15 days ago - req21450
Electronic Circuit Designer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of power electronic circuits for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electronics Circuit Designer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronic circuit designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute to defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Electronics Circuit Designer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team;
- Interact closely with colleagues from other groups and departments when required;
- Define, document and maintain analogue and/or digital board designs;
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions;
- Get agreement with stakeholders;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various board designs aligned with other stakeholders;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers;
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the board designs within the ASML products;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers;
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues;
Master or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Limited experience as designer of analogue and/or digital boards.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Initiative, pro-active;
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Persuasive and decisive;
- Pragmatic attitude;
- Quality focus;
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Electronics Circuit Designer reports to the Group Manager Power and High Voltage Electronics or delegated Team Leader.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.