21 days ago - req21451
EUV System Install Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Solve complex high tech problems and create innovative solutions while traveling around the world!
The System Install Engineering department at ASML is responsible for installing, testing and handing over our semiconductor lithography machines at the customer sites worldwide. The challenge is to perform in time, with high quality, meeting (or preferably exceeding…) our customer’s expectations.
Apply for a job where you:
- Travel the world;
- Meet, work with and socialize with people from different cultures;
- Work in a high tech environment;
- Learn from knowledgeable colleagues;
- Encounter new challenges every day.
We as EUV Factory produce and install leading lithography solutions, meeting customers' expectations and enabling great products that change people's lives. The job mission of the System Install Coordinator is to assure a timely and successful install of the NXE Machine (ASML's latest-generation lithography system supporting EUV volume production) at the customer site.
As a System Install Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination of the whole process of installing a new machine at the customer site: the preparation, install and post-install phases. Customer satisfaction is what keeps you going.
- Check issues that happened during build-up and test;
- Prepare all documentation for the installation, like progress reports and kick off presentations.
- You plan ahead and create a daily execution plan with the engineers. The progress of the install is driven by you and you support the engineers when issues occur;
- You ensure the quality of the install and cooperate closely with customer support departments;
- You are responsible for the progress, quality and budget of the installation and create daily reports;
- You are the representative of ASML and you liaise between the colleagues within the factory and at the customers' site.
- You follow up on quality issues;
- You initiate structural improvement ideas;
- By documenting lessons learned and sharing knowledge and best practices of previous and current installs with your stakeholders you ensure the quality the customer expects from us.
A relevant technical Bachelor or Master degree is required to be considered for this position.
- You have worked in an international organization with people from different cultural backgrounds;
- You have experience with escalation management;
- You have knowledge of process improvement projects;
- You have in-depth knowledge of MS Project and MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills that help to build relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Confidence in challenging others on actions and choices;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Confidence to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
Context of the position
The EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production of our Extreme Ultraviolet machines. The complete production process from build until install takes place within this sector.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel.
We only consider candidate who have included a recent and complete CV and a cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.