30+ days ago - req21452
International System Install Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The TWINSCAN Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of our DUV machines. The complete production process from build until install takes place within this sector. The department TF (TWINSCAN) FAB (Factory) EX Install Operations is a part of the TF Factory and is responsible for the installation of these advanced systems in accordance with strict quality norms and customer needs.
The System Install DUV department employs specialists in this role with a Bachelor background. This therefore is a Bachelor position. With a Bachelor background you need at least 2 years of relevant working experience. We welcome people with a Master degree to apply on this vacancy, however, keep in mind that with a Master background you can only have a maximum of 3 years relevant working experience. For this position we have a gentlemen’s agreement in place. This means that in this role you’ll be able to grow to another role within ASML after at least 3 years.
To coordinate the installation of all types DUV lithographic systems in a continuously changing market, on time with quality exceeding customers’ expectation.
- Prepare the installation in Veldhoven | be up to date about latest developments, chase quality issues in our factory and prepare the transfer of the system to the field;
- Oversee progress of install on site | focus on cycle time, budget and assuring quality;
- Report on & drive progress of the installation;
- Develop and adjust daily plans | anticipate on progress and issues encountered, plan and prioritize;
- Ensure proper shift transfer | actual status, progress, escalation;
- Manage technical support | ensure clear description of the problems for 2nd/3rd line support, challenge action plans and choices received from support parties;
- Manage escalations on site | represent the factory at the customer site and local office;
- Identify and address resource/help requests;
- Communicate with different stakeholders inside and outside your own department;
- Work independently with limited/no support from Veldhoven;
- Act as the linking pin between the site and Veldhoven;
- Continuous improvement | follow up on quality issues occurred during installation when back in Veldhoven.
Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or mechanics completed.
- Bachelor background: at least 2 years of working experience;
- MSc. background: max of 3 years of working experience;
- In project management;
- In escalation management;
- In progress reporting;
- Dealing with customers;
- Field operations;
- International organization;
- Process improvement projects;
- English professional proficiency spoken and written;
- Leading a team of highly educated Install-engineers (in shifts);
- Use MS Project and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Capable in stakeholder management;
- Empathic, process oriented relationship builder;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal as well as written);
- Excels under pressure;
- Customer focused;
- Goal orientated;
Context of the position
In this challenging position you will be expected to work independently at local offices and customer sites mainly in day shift pattern, overseeing shift engineers working in various shift patterns (7x12 & 7x24) and to travel up to 50% of the time. The TF IO (Install Operations) System Install Owner is expected to monitor the machine in Veldhoven during the final 5 weeks of the Test-phase until transfer to the field. The TF IO -System Install Owner will consequently travel with the machine to the customer site and oversee the Installation-phase until signoff (handover to Customer Support department).
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the mentioned documents.