13 days ago - req21436
Mechatronics MATLAB Expert
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
Contribute to the design and re-design of MATLAB code used in mechatronic modules and / or tools needed for the design, calibration and performance testing of these modules. Your job embodies specification, design, integration & test planning and test execution, with the emphasis on MATLAB code.
As MATLAB Expert in the Mechatronic Systems Department you will be a key player in a multidisciplinary environment that further develops the MATLAB code used for current and next generation Mechatronic Modules, e.g. WaferStage, ReMa and POB. You are working on algorithm implementation and re-use over the different mechatronic modules. You will need to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in the following activities:
- Develop and maintain MATLAB components and (standalone) tools
- Develop and maintain MATLAB StateFlow charts
- Creation and maintenance of unit testers
- Support design engineers to write high quality reusable code, drive the MATLAB code quality improvement
Technical University Masters in Control Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Aerospace engineering).
- Professional user knowledge of MATLAB (please, elaborate on your expertise in your motivation letter)
- Experience with creating high quality production code in MATLAB with a drive to improve code quality standards and reviews
- Affinity with mechatronics systems
- Experience working in multidisciplinary project teams
- Knowledge of software quality industry standard processes and testing methodologies
- Team player
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
- Strong quality focus with a pragmatic attitude
Context of the position
The holder of the position reports to the group leader of the Wafer Stage Control group in the Mechatronics Systems Development (MSD EUV) department. The MSD department is part of the sector Development & Engineering that is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.